🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Game does not load. Orange screen

MeJanet
MeJanet Posts: 1 Newbie

Game does not load on iPhone. Almost at level 6000. Candy crush updated yesterday iOS is at 14.3.please help

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,134 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

iOS

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

And it’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play.

By the way, this game's support community is Candy Crush Jelly Saga (not Candy Crush Saga).

** If you have asked any questions/discussions on Candy Crush Saga, Reminder! Please join to ask here on Candy Crush Saga (Correct Area), thank you! 😊 **

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @MeJanet and Happy New Year to you.

Please refresh the updated app by restarting your device and ensure that you have a stable internet connection. You may try and disconnect your device from the internet without exiting the game, wait for at least a minute or less before reconnecting your device to the internet.

I hope the suggestion by Ms Diamond Lim and my answer above works for you. Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?