🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 4348 & 4350

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5

***Level 4348*

Too insane to get through the last section within few moves. Need more black candy.

***Level 4350*

Impossible. How could we clear all these things? What is the point of adding yellow candy? To make us fail?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@NamTruong2001 Hi again Will tag @DieOmimi See if there is any help they can give you witht hese as they are the only person i know on these later levels

Thank you

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Freddy_Falkner

@NamTruong2001 In the new episode I had surprisingly little trouble. I completed all the levels yesterday and can report the following:

In level 4348, which has 3 pictures, I had to use boosters on the last picture. When I entered the third picture, I only had 8 moves, which was clearly not enough to finish it. I could only do it by using 2 striped and 4 wrapped lollipops. I would have liked to tell you that it can be done without a booster, but it didn't work for me.

Level 4350, on the other hand, was slightly better. When I saw the board, I thought I'd need tons of boosters. In fact, I only used a wrapped lollipop to expose the field in the lower right corner and collect the caterpillars.

As already reported in the other weeks, I always use my day gift on Wednesdays when new levels come. This is a color bomb and fish with two hours of time. In addition, Allen donates all 5 balloons with boosters. Whenever new levels appear, my map includes 3 treasure chests that include additional time boosters and boosters to collect. I am not a player who forgoes help when offered for free.

However, I agree with you that both levels according to the map are not difficult and should be done without a booster. There were some heavy levels according to the map that were much easier and where I didn't need any extra boosters.

The next "simple" level" 4355 I could only finish with 2 striped lollipops at the first attempt. But after I opened a treasure chest with 2 hours of free life, I played again. I had to do it 10 times to pass without a booster. You collect Monklings there, but there were not enough orange candies. But it works without a booster, certainly not the first time.

Level 4357 is a heavy jelly level and again I had to use 4 striped lollipops.

Also level 4363, according to the card no heavy level where jelly has to be distributed, cost me 6 wrapped lollipops.

The last level 4365 is again with two pictures. On the second picture I had 16 moves, but couldn't do it. Again, I had to use 6 wrapped lollipops.

Maybe you'll be more lucky in some levels and you can also use 2 hours of free life from the treasure chests. With regular 5 lives on the main card, it is difficult to pass everything without a booster.

I wish you a lot of fun with this episode and good boards.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi thank ypu for your helpful tip. And you kbow that I rarely use boosters because it is very unnecessary and less fun. So I will wait for a week to see the changes.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

@NamTruong2001 I know and that is perfectly fine. 

I use the boosters because I want to get through the levels quickly. I have so many games that I have to allocate my time and not spend many hours with a game. I also know that boosters are stored on the device and if the device is replaced or breaks, my hard-earned boosters are all gone. I prefer to use them. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?