🌎 It's World Autism Month! Celebrate beautiful minds and win Gold HERE
πŸ‘‹ Say hi to the Community here
πŸ”Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
🎨 Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE
πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢

Level 4036 bug with excessive cascading on 1st section- needs to be fixed before I play again

Jared_ButtryJared_Buttry Posts: 249 Level 3
edited March 20 in The Royal Championship

I’m getting to the point to deleting this game. You guys decided to poorly design this level, especially the 2nd section where monkeys fall all over the place. besides the cascading stuff. I’m very frustrated. Tell the game developers to fix that damn cascading bug on 1st section or else I’ll not play again.

Comments

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,550 Level 5

Bug Reported to the CM!

I am not sure about the level because am not yet there but the CMs and the Game Moderator @channie8 can have a look!

A must-see Guide for all New Bees. Start your community journey here! 🐝

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack HereπŸ¦‰
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• channie8channie8 Posts: 1,197 Jelly Moderator

G'Day @Jared_Buttry

I get exactly what you're saying about the Monklings lol :0) I hear you!

However, would you please clarify a little more, what you mean by the "cascading stuff". Your interpretation of this would be muchly appreciated. Be as specific as you can and if you have a screen shot to upload as an example that would be awesome!!!

🌻 Be Considerate πŸ‘‹ Be Friendly πŸ˜‚ Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun πŸŽͺ 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 1,399 Level 4

Hello, this level is very hard at 2nd board. So be careful when you unlock some liquorice swirls.

• channie8channie8 Posts: 1,197 Jelly Moderator

G'Day @Jared_Buttry

Just came back to see how you went cobber!

@NamTruong2001 now this is helpful, thankyou, I hope Jared comes back to receive the benefits of your assistance and gives us some feedback on how it went. That would be encouraging!!!!

🌻 Be Considerate πŸ‘‹ Be Friendly πŸ˜‚ Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun πŸŽͺ 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭