🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

#ChoosetoChallenge: Women's Month Challenge with @Francesca_King !

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
edited December 2021 in Discussions

👪 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds!

Dear Jelly Community,

Today it's International Women's Day- so congratulations to all those wonderful and Jellylicious women we have in the Community!🙌

Throughout the month of March, we want to celebrate the king-tastic female talent we have in both in the Community and in our games. 

This year, the motto of the International Women’s Day is #ChoosetoChallenge- and here at King we love challenges 😉

So how are we going to celebrate our classical Women’s Month this year? With a bunch of fabulous challenges made by some of our great female Kingsters!

🌺 And this is the first one in our Jelly Community: please say hi to @Francesca_King!

Hello!

My name is Francesca, I am Italian and I've worked at King as Senior UX UI Designer for 5 years and a half.

Lots of women inspire me every day, one of them is my Mom, of course!

Throughout my life, she has taught me the importance of being independent and doing things to the best of my capability. I feel very lucky to have had her as an example,

and I want to give some advice to all the girls who want to work in the game industry: be clear about your goals and work hard to achieve them.

Try to welcome the difficulties with enthusiasm, they are the ones that will teach you the most.

There are lots of professionals waiting for you here, We need more women in games!

🌺 Francesca has chosen level 127 and is challenging you to beat her score: 491,820

🌺 So, do you think you can beat @Francesca_King 's score?

Post a screenshot showing your cores and earn this exclusive Women's Month Badge if you can beat the score- you can choose any level you want! 💃🙌

🌺 How much time do you have?

This is the Women's Month- so the challenge will run until the 31th of March! 🤗

Don't miss out on more Women's Month Celebrations in the Community! 

And remember: From challenge comes change. So choose to challenge!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?