πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly Jar of Positive Ideas πŸ§πŸ§πŸ‡

Lady_Sarina
Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

G'Day Jelly Crew,

After wandering around looking at all the wonderful Ideas I've seen posted in different place, I thought, we have no area of our own to just chat about great things we like about the Main Jelly Board.

Or just those things, we'd like tweaked a bit.

You guyz are very creative and notice lots of little fun things! I love that!

So let's talk in a considerate way to one another and have a little bit of innovative fun! This is our Jelly Home and we can make it what we want it to be :0)😍😎

Comments

• Lady_Sarina

@NamTruong2001

I noticed you had a great idea for the Orange Jelly Bubble with a timer. Maybe you could tell us more about that here :0)

• Lady_Sarina

To start us of, I really like the graphics of Liquorice Larry!

He's got a great moustache and love his pipe. Full of character!

Loving the Blue colour too :0)

Maybe Jenny could do with a similar make over in graphics. Be less "fuzzy" in appearance and more defined. Even have some really cool teeth or a new hair do?

Odus has great graphics to!

@headoperations @Allouna76 @95chata @Leanna_Allen @NikolaosProdromidis @Nadia1770 @DieOmimi

What do you guyz think?

I'm pretty sure I read that some would like less pink in the back grounds and more mature backgrounds?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2021

@channie8

Dear Channie! πŸ’–
    As a moderator, you can also start competitions. What do you make of it? Do you feel like doing it? Come up with something creative or ask your Jelly players what they would like. And then implement it and there are badges and Gold bar. Please also talk to @Lola_Pop about it. Then you'll get even more players in here.
    What do you think about it?πŸ€”
  • Lady_Sarina

All good here Chickie!!

We know what we're doing and what we like.

Don't worry about my Jelly's, we got it goin" on!!

As you can see @headoperations has given their bit, the others will too but people are busy with work, study, family etc and well I told you about that highway with adventurous roads (they travel them too) LOL

Don't make me go all Nanny Mc Phee lol She'll loose all the ugly bits too quickly and then they won't need me anymore and it'll be time to move on LOL🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😎😍😍😍😍😍

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,988 Friends Moderator

Haha @channie8 i'm busy with my other games. In Soda and Friends there are challenges only for the weekend. The award is a badge and entry into the Hall of Fame.

Then there are competitions for achieving or outbidding a number of points or for being well below a number of points. You can use it to win gold bars and badges.

Yosca has a discussion about spring. If you participate, you can win a badge (link in my signature).

There is so much going on in the community and I am being tagged everywhere.Β Competitions for gold bars and badges are also running in FHS and BW3.Β 

I am always looking for such competitions. Just looking for and posting funny things in Google I can do it, usually only do it if I get something for it. But it is not my main occupation here in the Community.Β 

To sum it up, I am interested in competitions and discussions about where I can win something (gold bars or items for my game) or where I get badges for my profile. All the other things are nice, but not a real incentive for me.Β 

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day everyone,

Just to bring this back on topic, as not everything in a community is based on rewards or the RC, I really like some of the comments I've seen around the Whole of Jelly. May be it was mostly from newbies and @NamTruong2001 but they notice beautiful little things that could make the game more interesting to play, when progressing.

Someone asked "what makes this game interesting?" and when receiving replies it came up about the Episode backgrounds.

Another commented on how the backgrounds and characters could be "less childlike and a bit more mature".

Others thought Jenny needed a makeover or update.

Some thought of suggestions for better board game play.

Others though another character would be nice.

Some wanted new side games or improvements to them.

The list goes on. So I want to hear what those regular Jelly players like about The Main Jelly Board. If you don't want to talk about that, then that's okay too, maybe the Women's Day Comps are better.

Any way please stay on topic and maybe if he would like too, Nam could give a bit more detail about his Egg Bubble idea here :0)

Have a great day Jelly Community.πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?