🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Looking for UPDATES !!

MickWebb07
MickWebb07 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi anyone out there,

I am looking for updates to CANDY CRUSH "Jelly"

I have logged into King but I am unable to find anything re updating the game.

I am on Level 1780 and noticed that I only have 22 shots at getting this level BUT when I go into the "Cheat Sheet" its shows 35 goes.

SO WHERE IS THE SECTION TO UPDATE YOUR GAME.

Thanks to anyone who can assist

Mick

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Morning @MickWebb07

Welcome to the Jelly Community!! :0)

Here is a link from The Community Team, to a Tutorial on Updating your Apps

Hope this is helpful and please come join us around the Community Discussions and there's a Contest to enter too :0)

Have a Jellylisous Day! :0)

• Lady_Sarina

Hi @MickWebb07

I just checked my game and also have 22 moves to begin the board. A couple of Wigglings on this one, so you'll need multiple fish and or special candies to help out with them.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend cheat sheets when we have really great Housemates in this Community who can help you out with hints and tips and suggestions!

Here's a link to the Level Tips Area :0)

Also I'll tag @Andres-2 and @NamTruong2001 to see if they have any extra tips on this level, as these guys are great!

• MickWebb07
    MickWebb07 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have this game on my DESK TOP computer, NOT ON PHONE

Mick

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5
    edited April 2021

@channie8 thank you for tagging.

This is a preview for level 1780.

As @MickWebb07 can see, Monkling spawning area is blocked by pink cotton clouds. Now I see some striped candy cannons, so make vertical striped and put it at the middle to drop horizontal striped, then drop vertical striped at 2 sides to clear the clouds and cupcakes. Fish also helps you clear the path for Monklings.

Oh, don't forget to remove wiggings, remove them and the spaces will be free.

• Lady_Sarina

Morning @MickWebb07

Sorry 'bout that ☺

Here's a link for PC Troubleshooting. This will also help from which platform you are playing on.

Also just in case it's browser related try this here

If this doesn't help, take a screenshot and post it back here with your Player ID please. Also try a different browser or clearing the Browser history and checking that the PC is updated currently :0)

• Lady_Sarina

@NamTruong2001

Mine is the same as @MickWebb07 .

My game is updated. I'm going to try a few things and get back to you shortly :0)

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5

Oh hi, actually, I just can give a preview and I forgot mentioning the update. Seem like this level has 4 colors, it is easy a bit now. Just follow the steps I give above. Goodluck!

• Lady_Sarina
    edited April 2021

@MickWebb07

In your game on the PC, click on your settings icon. Then select Customer Care and this takes you to the Help Centre.

There you will find a list of troubleshooting areas to choose from. I am unable to copy you a link to that, sorry 🤔

There is a Level Help/ Tips choice and this tells you that some levels are different on PC to Mobile and well.. you can read more there.

There is also a Technical and Connections Issue area with answers regarding the App Store for Updates and other links to help.

I cleared my cache and browser, updated my virus protection and ran a scan. My game but the level is still 22 moves, so going by the Help Centre, I guess it's just different to the PC.

If not helpful to you, try Nam's link and see how you go. The Jelly Crew are great as a team, so thanks Nam! If that still doesn't work, then please post a screenshot, along with your Player ID and we'll go from there please! :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?