๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Arenas: tips, hints, ideas, screenshots and more!

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Arena 14:

Moves: 12

Jelly goal: 40

Candy colors: 4 1/2 ๐Ÿ˜

The 1/2 refers to the yellow candies, because they are only a few of them

and it is difficult to make combinations with ease! Many times they are here only for distraction! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited April 2021
    Options

Thanks @headoperations ๐Ÿ™‚

Today new event including Arenas:

3, 4 and 10!

Good luck to all of you!!

• MimisBug
    MimisBug Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Ok...here's a question for y'all because I am quite perplexed! I have learned that arenas are in basically blocks of 30. So I have become the screenshot queen this morning ๐Ÿ˜œ

I was on my usual 3 streak win (that's as far as I get lately) and along comes the cartoon character but she has a name this time. Of course she beats me and breaks my streak...I still have yet to understand how we have the exact same board and make the exact same 2 moves and I make nearly no progress but she sets off a chain reaction filling both blockers and 2/3 of her side with jelly ๐Ÿคฌ Anyway, she beats me so I go to the next round and it's her again...this time I win. BUT how can she be my opponent for 2 back to back matches (which has never happened to me before) and yet her name and character are listed nowhere in the 30 names on the board???

I'm more than certain I am not the first to encounter this but looking forward to hearing thoughts. @NikolaosProdromidis @headoperations

@NamTruong2001

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited April 2021
    Options

@MimisBug no, arenas are not the blocks of 30, they are named "leaderboards"!

Arenas are the "fields" where we play, the playgrounds, the battlefields, the "terrains"!!

About your other question, why there are not your opponents in your leaderboard, listen what is going on:

There are thousands of leaderboards of 30 on each event!

The first is created when the 1st player enters into the new event. When it is completed including 30 players, the 31st player who enters starts the second leaderboard and so on, and so on.

It is practically impossible or at least less possible to meet a person from your own leaderboard as opponent. And this just because the laws of possibilities!

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis

I use to get emails when someone posts in Royal Championship, I don't get that email notification anymore. Can you tell me what's going on and how I can get it back.

• ClarenceBeaks
    ClarenceBeaks Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

hello jelly friends

It's been a while. I still play, just much less. I got a bit bored with the same arenas. But I still love to play Arena 12

It seems like most people haven't worked out the secret to this board. There is a hugely critical square that essentially wins the game. Can anyone call it?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi @ClarenceBeaks

Welcome back!! :0)

I've been hearing great things about you and looking forward to seeing you around ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Had to scrroll a bit to check out @NikolaosProdromidis board pics LOL So waiting patiently for him so I can see what's coming, 15 is up next!?

Love your question! Perked my curiosity now!

So will check out the link! Thank You!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

@NamTruong2001 @NikolaosProdromidis @headoperations

OH! Gosh yes!!

I love this Arena! Love the Liquorice Levels. I feel there's not enough of these! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'm a bit partial to uncaging the green wrapped candy at the centre bottom!

If I've got an exceptionally good opponent, who cages, (I never cage first) then 'll try to strengthen the Liquorice swirls on their side. Adding the cages to their swirls makes for a stronger barrier!

I'm excited to have you here. Game Play Strategy! Gotta Love that!

Hope you stick around!!!๐Ÿ‘

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@channie8 hi!

Arenas finished! Arena 15 is already presented together with arena 9, because 15 is a 9's evolution! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ClarenceBeaks welcome back! ๐Ÿ˜€

I agree that it is boring playing always the same boards!

You are older than me here so I want to ask if you have any idea why arenas 1, 6 and 7 are not in use. Did you have any discussion about it?

Actually, I have never played a match on Arena 1 and played a few only on 6 and 7 back in 2019 ( maybe November, December, cannot remember well!)

About Arena 12, my opinion is that the critical candy is the blocked wrapped down in the center. It is a bit difficult to reach, but if so you have a good control of the game! ๐Ÿ™‚

• ClarenceBeaks
    ClarenceBeaks Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

The first two guesses (middle lower wrapped candy) are not right! Any other guesses?

@NikolaosProdromidis I don't know why 1, 6 and 7 aren't used - I would guess that they didn't test as well. I miss Arena 8, I liked that one

@channie8 yes adding a cage to an existing liquorice is a good play. First time I did this was by accident and then I used it often. I don't see many players doing this. As for never caging first, I welcome opponents with this approach! I don't really get it though....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?