๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Arenas: tips, hints, ideas, screenshots and more!

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Yes @Lady_Sarina , it is good to look for new strategies, but tell me, what is the strategy against a colorbomb next to a striped or wrapped candy, or agains a candy shower?

There are only two options:

• Wait and loose
    • Escape and loose

O.K. there is another option:

• Wait for your opponent to have "no internet connection" and you win! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi!

Arenas 2, 5, 11 on this event!

On arena 11 there is something we have to take care of: the combination fish +fish is very good and welcome, if we have it, but is bad if it is on our opponent's side!

If you use it, three fish go to three separate candies, mostly in the middle up and down, where is very difficult for the opponent to take them back. So, if you have it is an advantage, especially at the last moves! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Shelly_L_Bates
    Shelly_L_Bates Posts: 8 Level 2

i cannot get into the arena all i get is arena ready but it comes up oops turn over device????? have no idea what this means

• Shelly_L_Bates
    Shelly_L_Bates Posts: 8 Level 2

i am on a computer not on my phone so i cannot play on my laptop

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited May 2021

Royal Championship is available only on mobile devices, not on computers. But lets stop this discussion here, because it is off- topic and if we will continue for long, the thread will be messed up! Here we discuss tips about the various "arenas" a.k.a "boards" and how we play on each one.

We do not discuss accesibility problems on RC, or if the "arena" icon is not available etc. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited May 2021

Hi!

Thanks to Arena 10, I entered peacock level and got a 10 win streak! The matches played on 10 were more than 60%, nearly 70%!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The set of arenas on this event, 2, 4 and 10, is ideal for this, but it could not be possible without unlimited! ๐Ÿ˜‰

It was also possible proceeding further!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

New event started!

Available Arenas: 2, 4, 10! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

O.K. it is very good for unlimited! .....if the algorithm let us play according to our skills!

๐Ÿค– Bots and "bots" use to appear more frequently lately...... ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜ถ ๐Ÿง

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5

On current event we have Arena 5.

Without a selected powerful hammer is very difficult!

Opponents mostly win!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Striped hammer is a must on Arena 5!

The player who plays with striped hammer on 5 has the absolute control!

Unless if the "algorithm" has different opinion!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅธ

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited June 2021

I want to add something more:

According to my experience and playing a lot of matches on Arena 5 so far, when both players have the two basic boosters, my results are 30 - 70!

30% victory for me, 70% for my opponents!

When happened for me to play with striped hammer + pink lollopop, while my opponent had basic boosters results were about 95 - 5!

On other arenas (not all, some arenas) with basic setup for both, results are near to 50 - 50!

This means that striped hammer is a must for Arena 5.

The best matches are when both players have striped hammer on Arena 5!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?