🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

App acting weird.

chickyjelly
chickyjelly Posts: 40 Level 2

For the last week I keep levelling up to the same level every time I start playing. It’s the same level each time. Now the playing with friends thing won’t work. It keep searching for friends. I’ve logged out and deleted the app then reinstalled with no luck. Please help!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@chickyjelly Hi and welcome,

Please try the standard troubleshooting tips nd see if this resolves your issue

Check your device and game are up to date, log out and clear the cache from your app store or browser. restart your device and log back in

Thank you

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,213 Level 5
  • chickyjelly

I have done all this. It still isn’t working

• Freddy_

@NamTruong2001 Hi,

For me been playing this game solid for 3 weeks and not got any issues with any part of the game so far, everything working as it should on both win 10 app and iphone and for those that mention do not clear the cache nothing works. that may be the case but if you do not do the standard troubleshooting tips for all king games then there is something wrong. any issue you have to start somewhere and yes they may be an issue on kings side, but start from the beginning and eliminate things.

Two many people wish to put there 2 pence in and none of them helpful, at least try to help or advise than just say it does not work do not mention it here, what use is that to anyone.

@chickyjelly Hi, how do you mean you keep levelling up to the same level, can you screenshot the issue you are having.

• chickyjelly

In the first photo I’m on level 131 that keeps saying I’ve levelled up each time I start playing. In the second photo you can see it constantly says it’s searching. I’ve gone through all the troubleshooting tips before I posted. Thanks for helping.

• chickyjelly

This is what happens. And I don’t get the rewards either

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @chickyjelly

Thanks for the screenshots!! Now I can see you are referring to the Mastery Points Rank Levelling!

Yes this has been reported and is one of the things being looked into. Your screenshots are very helpful for me in collecting info for the Game Team to know what is happening. I'll add this before sending it on, it does take a long minute though, so your patience is definitely appreciated. 👍

In the mean time I noticed your Rank and Streaks levels in your pics. Check out the Discussions and Royal pages, in their green boxes as there are badges for those too :0)

• Freddy_

@chickyjelly Hi Again

This issue with the team feature is happening on both my win 10 app and mobile today, but everytime i complete or finish a level it is showing my team and saying i have sent them help. but as soon as i go to main screen it just continues searching. Do not think there is much we can do at present for this as seems to be an issue on kings side

I will tag @Lady_Sarina as the issue may need reporting to the game team and hopefully the information above regarding your rank has explained this issue

Thank you

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @Freddy_

The team issue you are having, is it Fishing with Friends or the Team in the Secret Mission?

• Freddy_

@Lady_Sarina Hi, not sure what this one is called

Constantly searching toady, but if i pass a level it shows my team and me sending a gift, (i have not received any) but as soon as you go to main map it just constantly in search mode

Fully up to date etc and have super fast fibre broadband, guessing issue is on kings side somewhere

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?