🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Crack safe stuck

Angelmumma18
Angelmumma18 Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑

Hiya on my game the crack the safe when you win levels has been stuck on searching for 2 days now. Plzzzz help

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Angelmumma18 Hi and welcome

This is happening on both my win 10 app and mobile today, but everytime i complete or finish a level it is showing my team and saying i have sent them help. but as soon as i go to main screen it just continues searching. Do not think there is much we can do at present for this as seems to be an issue on kings side

I will tag @Lady_Sarina as the issue may need reporting to the game team

Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓

@Angelmumma18 Hi and welcome

This is happening on both my win 10 app and mobile today, but everytime i complete or finish a level it is showing my team and saying i have sent them help. but as soon as i go to main screen it just continues searching. Do not think there is much we can do at present for this as seems to be an issue on kings side

I will tag @Lady_Sarina as the issue may need reporting to the game team

Thank you

• Angelmumma18

Ty so much. Its so frustrating isn't it. I loved that new feature in game as helped me a lot and last 2 days it's just stuck. 😁

• Freddy_

@Angelmumma18 Hi, for me not had much help from my team and as explained above if i complete the level it says i am sending help to my team and showing correct team members, but i have had no help back, which i do not get much anyway, so not sure if it is being returned or not or if the issue is preventing the help being sent or received

• Angelmumma18

Oh that sucks. I have had some good help but doesn't give me any now just says searching and it's been searching for 2 days and think it's out looking for big foot and got lost lol

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited June 2021

Hi @Freddy_ and @Angelmumma18

Yes a different issue with the secret mission was report just recently and is being looked into.

Check out this link here in the Quick links Interesting Discussions to find out effects when tweaking or fixing an issue in the game.

This could just mean the previous issue is being worked on and this one may not appear when it's being fixed. However I will make a note of it and collect info so it can be mentioned also, after the Bank Holiday today :0)

• Angelmumma18

Ty hun much appreciated xo

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?