🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!
πŸ”₯ All that's Hot Right Now! 🌢

Sending lives

Christ123Christ123 Posts: 6 Level 2

I wanted to thank Cathy Bishop for always sending me back lives 😊 I send lives out to all friends several times a day and only have gotten lives back from Cathy. A little disappointing that no one else sends me any lives when I send them several times a day !!!

thank you Cathy bishop

Comments

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 2,478 Jelly Moderator

Hi @Christ123

We have had some comment that they prefer to play without the extra lives or 2hr gift. I guess it's up to the individual :0)

I do send mine everyday though and some are the same ones sending them back also.

Great Community Spirit on your behalf for saying a shout of thanks πŸ‘ Gotta love that!! :0)

🌻 Be Considerate πŸ‘‹ Be Friendly πŸ˜‚ Have sense of Humour 😎 Show Patience 🎈 Have Fun πŸŽͺ 🌼 Jelly (RC)🍭

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.