➑️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
πŸ”₯ All that's Hot Right Now! 🌢

Worse game ever

Chris_ForrestChris_Forrest Posts: 82 Level 2
edited July 23 in Discussions

I am going to be honest here, and i am informing King, that this is by far, one messed up stupid game.

Most of the levels, including the Queen ones are so hard to complete, but level 199 is the worse.

I start off trying to amass the orange candies, and within three moves, the opponent has already started

collecting his monklings. As well as trying to get the orange monklings started, you then have to try and

break the cupcake below it, so it can drop. However Larry has no issues at all, after the first three moves, all

his monklings start to drop with no problem while your trying to figure out why does he not have to try and

break the cupcakes as well? I never have got more than two of mine while Larry has collected all nine of his.

Unless some one is cheating, i cannot see a way around this, and i refuse to play a stupid game that gives

you no chance whatsoever.

King has made some great games, but Candy Crush Jelly is the worst.

Comments

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,094 Jelly Moderator

Hi @Chris_Forrest

I love the challenge difficulty of the Bosses LoL I went back and played 199. Twas against Larry.

One good thing about Larry is he's good at making special candies but doesn't always use them. Take advantage of that when it happens, if you can :0)

If the layers of locked liquorice swirls are removed early on, it creates more space on the board and candies usually drop in a pretty good formation, even if not your colour. The chance for colour bomb formations is better that wayLet Larry make the stripped candies and see if you can make a wrapped candy next to that. These take out you colour and drop a new board of candies. This'll help you take out the cupcake blockers at the top. Fish on their own are ok to use but it uses less moves if using a fish with a horizontal stripped candy.

Conserve moves in trying to create combos with your colour and let Larry do most of the work in setting moves up.

Hope this helps a little. Looking forward to you letting me know how you went and what you did differently?πŸ™Œ

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Chris_ForrestChris_Forrest Posts: 82 Level 2

Thank you for your advice @Lady_Sarina however it did not help.

Why Larry has these openings already open for him, and i have to work

at getting my monklings free, is what i am not understanding. I had two of

them stuck behind cupcakes whilst the other boxes were open and Larry uses

them to collect his. Your advice worked slightly and i played ut your way as

described, but like i said, i had no chance when the openings were already open

for him. Larry shows no signs either of trying to move the cupcakes, where i am struggling.

I got beat 9-1 and some scores i did not even get the one, so why is this happening?

I mean why does Larry have no cupcakes to destroy?

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 1,781 Level 4
    edited July 24

I am at 700+ and I don't think it is difficult so far!

For me more difficult is CCSaga, I stopped at 500+ !!

Also CCSoda and CCFriends become also difficult as you go on, but also in a logical way, especially below 1000!!! πŸ˜‰

I think most difficult of all is CCSaga!

I am opposite to you then @NikolaosProdromidis as i think CC Soda is a brilliant game.

Candy Crush original got boring for me, but i still play Soda and Candy Crush Friends.

At least with CC Friends it`s tough but you have a fighting chance unlike Jelly and that Larry.

Maybe i am doing something wrong, but i followed @Lady_Sarina advice and still did not

stand a chance. All i need to know is why does Larry already have openings already for him

whilst i am struggling?

Many thanks anyway for your reply.

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 1,781 Level 4
    edited July 24

@Chris_Forrest hi!

Maybe you did not understand, I didn't say that Soda is not a good game, I said that the CC Saga became very difficult to me!

On Soda I am near level 3000 while on Saga about 500+.

I said that Soda and Friends become more difficult as you go on, but in a logic way!

I like all three games, Jelly, Soda and Friends.

In Jelly I do have difficulties on levels against Larry, Carl and Jelly Queen! But I can go on!

How?

The answer is: Royal Championship!

I play Royal Championship daily, except Mondays, when it has a day off! As a result I win a lot of free boosters for the main map. Now it is easier to win Liquorice Larry and the others!

Of course you have to like RC and play it too much!! πŸ™‚

Thank you @Andres-2 for the help. I did notice however that the game in the video

did not play like mine does. If you look at video time 0.21, there id no cupcakes and there

already is an opening. At 0.37, Larry has a monkling at the far right. In my games, Larry

would have collected his and dropped it down the opening at 0.21, just like he did at 0.56.

But anyway, thanks for the major help. I will give it a try and see what happens.

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,094 Jelly Moderator

Hi @Chris_Forrest

I went back and played level 199 with Larry on the weekend. I love the older levels!! Below I'm posting the screenshots taken of the game. It was passed on the 3rd try.

Hope this helps :0)

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 19,625 Sweet Legend

I have to honestly say that this game has gotten better. It used to be boring and I hardly played it. Sometimes I just play one movement and the game plays it itself. I get up to 6 hours of life and loads of boosters. So it's really bad in Candy Crush and I've already said goodbye to some parts. I'm getting on well here in Candy Jelly.πŸ˜‰

• HavishHavish Posts: 728 Level 3

Use ALL boosters and the CB hammer. This may help out!

Thank you for your comment @Havish .

I used everything i had to get this far and earlier someone suggested that i do the bonus

rounds to earn more booster`s, but i`m not that good of a player to get them. If i am having

trouble with this level on my own, i stand no chance against all other player`s. No way do i

mind having a difficult level but this level gives you no chance.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.