🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

I can't login to king account in candy crush on pc

Options
paulrey4104
paulrey4104 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am playing candy crush on pc, but can't login with king account. It says wrong email and password combination. I'm asking question with same credentials entered in the game but still it displays same error message. Game developer please look into this issue.

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @paulrey4104

Welcome to The Jelly Community!! :0)

You may have to go through the game app and check your account info that comes up in "My Profile". This is a link that helps you with here and then sync the accounts :0)

Also, for the safety of your personal information, please edit your post above to remove the email address :0)

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@paulrey4104 Hi and welcome,

As you password is case sensitive would make sure you have wrote your password in correctly. If still not working click on the forgot password link and reset the password. You should then be able to reset your password and get access to the game.

Would also check if you play on another device that you can log out and back in with the password you think is correct, just to make sure you have the correct password for your account

Other than this you would need to contact customer support and they should be able to help you resolve your issue

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?