🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Today I played a RC match with someone that had my first name and last name first initial….

Options

How can this happens? What’s going on? 😱

Should I call this a coincidence? Never had an encounter with such an individual with this name before. 🤔 Too much of a coincidence I would say.

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 748 Level 3
    Options

I guess every time we start a new challenge, a code “for losing or winning” is given to us. So, this time, and SHAMELESSLY!!! they applied the code to me to make me lose my sixth streak!!! 😡

SUCH A SHAME!!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    Options

@95chata hi!

Answers to your questions:

1. Yes, I believe it is a coincidence! I could say the same if I had an opponent named Nikolaos_P.😉
    2. It is very possible to loose the 3rd match on 1st (brown) level or 2nd (blue) level! You have a chest match to proceed to next level! In my opinion, here the algorithm does not care if you have a 6 win streak from the beginning! It cares that you are in a final level chest match! This means that you are going to have a potential more "challenging" opponent! What is your preferred action? Be prepared for a more difficult match! 😉
  • 95chata
    95chata Posts: 748 Level 3
    Options

Hi!

But it wasn’t my profile name that this player used… :( It was my real name in life that I saw! Example: Laura C. (that’s not my name of course but something similar to that) And I don’t use my real name here…Only when I signed up initially to participate in the Community.

Still, I don’t like coincidences like that…. I feel somehow perpetrated. 😶‍🌫️

Regarding losing the streaks, Yes! I am always prepared for a difficult match. I even used powerful boosters this time and it didn’t work! And the opponent was not ever near to be a “challenging one” 🤯 It’s really a shame that the Studio uses dirty tricks through the algorithm to steal the possibility for us to reach the chest. We work so hard to win the match and on top of that, they steal our chances to win? It’s ridiculous!

Thank you Nikolaos 🙏🏻

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited August 2021
    Options

O.K. 😉

I can say that statistically is possible, if you have a usual name, to have an opponent with the same name or similar!

Regardless the pseudonym you use as username in the game, you can find an opponent with a name similar to your real one!

Things could be suspicious, if you have a very rare name, but I suppose we have not this situation here! 😎

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

The second phase sucks. I lost 10 times in a row. What's going on?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

I think that you fell into a "loosing loop"!

It is possible to have this situation from time to time! When I realize that this happens, I stop playing and wait for several hours ( normally I wait as long as my lives need to fillup!) 😉

• Heidstar
    Heidstar Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

Hmmmmm, I am thinking this surely can’t be a coincidence

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@Heidstar , as I mentioned many times in the forum, this situation is probably a memory loss into user's device!

Because of this, device cannot load opponent's pic and/ or name and loads the easiest existing already in memory, which is:

• The user's pic and/ or name
    • Previous opponent's pic and/ or name

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?