🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

How Many Names Can One Bot Have?

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 739 Level 3

Hi,

Then I read a different post from her that didn’t mention anything about a civil suit, or maybe I didn’t get to see the whole content of the post because it was modified by CM. But still it looked to me that Havish was if not threatening but doing some bulling to Ameliz by the way she was replying to her after what the CM edited on Ameliz post. I think that we as member of the Community sometimes we just need to respect boundaries, not to interfere and just let the bosses do their job because by interfering sometimes all we do is just to create friction or hostility among other members.

I also believe that in this Community we need to observe civics. follow house rules. We need to be aware that if we don’t follow the house rules, moderators and community managers have the power to modify, edit or even erase our posts if we don’t comply with them. But again, I think only them have the power to tell others what they are doing wrong here and not me.

If you don’t see it or feel it that way, I respect that. But does the way I see it.

Have a good day,

• 95chata

@headoperations

By the way, Lol the auto-correction and predictive text in my phone is really bad and embarrass me sometimes……I meant to write “bullying” instead of “bulling” in my previous “Reply” (I didn’t try to edit it because this thing here would probably erase the whole post for me. It’s been happening so many times already)

Thank you, :)

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

@headoperations,

I will say Wow to you as well. We play this game for fun and relaxation, at least I do. I am sometimes frustrated with the results, but I continue to play. I choose to spend 49 gold bars to play for 24 hours, for a prize of 15 gold bars, that is if I win. I almost never use gold bars to keep a streak, I have occasionally hit that "keep your streak" by accident. I hope the option to buy boosters and blockers comes back, I personally would spend plenty of money on buying them. As you said something like this could happen, and I would say Wow to that as well.

• NatalieG

@95chata,

I would DEFINITELY hate to see Royal Championship gone! I love this game and play every chance I can. I wish I could play it everyday, on Mondays I miss it. I too am frustrated at times, but I continue to play. All the games are frustrating at times but you continue to play them. I spend more time playing Royal Championship than I do any of the other games. As a matter of fact, on Mondays is when I play all the other games. I do open them every day, but mainly I don't play them and there are some days I do forget to open them because I am playing Royal Championship.

• NatalieG

@headoperations,

I wouldn't like it if Royal Championship left. It truly is my FAVORITE game and I spend plenty of money to play the game. Every game is frustrating at times but we continue to play them. Royal Championship is my go to game over any other game.

• 95chata

@Heshan_G

First of all, I don’t see anything wrong by referring to Havish as a she. Just by the name and not having a profile picture that tell me otherwise, I can’t figure out if this person is a he or she. That was surely an innocent mistake on my part with no bad intentions.

Just to give you an example: I have two friends: a male and female and their names are CHRIS. If I don’t know them in person and just through messaging/texting, I will probably make the same innocent mistake and refer to him as a she unless I ask first about their gender. The name CHRIS is a unisex name. Very easy to mistake it.

A while ago during a conversation here, I was referred as a “he” by another member of the Community. I am a female. But, I didn’t react sarcastic or in a mean way to that person just because of that. Instead I was as polite as possible and explained that he or she could refer to me as what I am, a female person. I know very well that learning about cultures and names around the world is not easy until you get really interested in learning about them.

Just as a note: Since I joined here in the Community almost two years ago, I have learned during this time that it’s very important how we behave toward others. I have also learned by the way some members behave here: How they express themselves through words, emoji reactions, etc. that tells me a lot about their personalities, moods and intentions (good or bad) and how I should interact with them. And believe me, I don’t wish to interact with negative and sarcastic people. Also, I know when someone is trying to do bullying on me and I won’t let that happens ever!

• 95chata

@NatalieG

I totally understand your feelings about the game. I guess and I respect that this is something that probably keeps you well entertained.

I don’t think either that this game will go anytime soon. Specially if it’s generating lots of revenue to King by the way people spend so much money buying more lives (gold bars) to stay in the game. I compare it with the slot machines 🎰 in Las Vegas and how they turn people addicted to play them.

Believe me, I like Royal Championship event and I play but not very often I as used to do. I grew tired of all the issues that the game has. I got frustrated so many times and I felt that emotions like that were not healthy for me at all. Now the game is even worse that it was a year back. The bots 🤖 are winning most of the time, but we are so naive sometimes that we think that if we keep playing more and more, one day we will beat the game for good. That’s not going to happen. They use a very sophisticated way of manipulation. They let you win a few matches just to give you a sweet feeling of power and satisfaction but later, they take it back and you start losing and losing again and the battle continues on and on. Never ending.

Good luck with the game. I just hope that along the way would give you more satisfactions that frustrations.

I found this article in Google. Very interesting if you would like to read about it. This is just a picture but you can enter the title in Google search and it will give it to you. 😉

Have a nice day, 😊

• GotaDunQH
    GotaDunQH Posts: 68 Level 2

I get so frustrated sometimes, actually like today lol, and I’ll step away for bit and come back. I mean, there are so many times when I feel it’s rigged from the start. I’ve gotten up to the purple badge with the blue/green around it a couple times, and then when I can get to the level after the red circle.....arrrghhh, I walk away. But the lure remains...lol

• GotaDunQH

NatalieG, what name do you use when you play? I wonder if I’ve ever played you? Mine is connected through FB, so it’s my first name Jennifer and a pic if me.

• GotaDunQH

Awesome post Chata!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?