šŸ”„ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga šŸŒ¶
šŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

šŸ¬ Jellybeans: Collect them for sweet rewards!

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hi Jellies!

Are you ready for something new? Introducingā€¦the Community Jellybeans!

šŸ¬ What is it all about?

Jellybeans are the new treat in the forum. A fun way to participate and enjoy the Jelly Community with your fellow players while getting rewards for your game! It's NOT a contest where you CAN get a prize: you EARN those Jellybeans, that means that every player will get to exchange them for a reward (if they collect the minimum amount announced)!

šŸ¬ How do they work?

By participating in some specific threads in the forum, youā€™ll collect some Jellybeans (you'll find the amount of Jellybeans in each Jellybean Challenge thread). Keep collecting them, and once a month, youā€™ll be able to exchange them for sweet rewards for your game! The more Jellybeans you earn, the better rewards youā€™ll get.

šŸ¬ Where will I find them?

In word searches, math games, find the differences, contests or other threadsā€¦just look out for the Jellybean banner! It looks like this:

(courtesy of @Lady_Sarina )

Heads up! The games and challenges can be open for weeksā€¦or just for hours, so keep your eyes open and donā€™t miss any chance to collect Jellybeans.

šŸ¬ What can I do with them?

You can exchange them for juicy rewards:

50 Jellybeans ā€“ 1 Gold Bar

100 Jellybeans ā€“ 3 Gold Bars

150 Jellybeans ā€“ 5 Gold Bars

200 Jellybeans- 10 Gold Bars

Ā 

šŸ¬ Where and when can I exchange my Jellybeans?

Once a month, youā€™ll see a thread where you can tell us how many Jellybeans youā€™ve collected. The thread will be open for one week, so you have time to think about your Jellybean strategy.Ā 

Ā 

šŸ¬ How much time do I have to collect the Jellybeans?

This first Jellybean Challenge will last until the 31st of December. Youā€™ll get a chance to redeem your Jellybeans on the 30th of October and the 30th of November, or you can also keep collecting them until the last day of the Challenge- thatā€™s up to you and your strategy! After the 31st of December, nobody will be able to redeem their Jellybeans though!

šŸ¬ Please bear in mind...

This is an experiment- we're open to your feedback (as long as you keep it sweet!), and we'll be glad to answer to the questions that might arise here below.

If the experiment is a success, we might have a second go of this Jellybean project once this one ends.

What are you waiting for? Start your collection now!

āž”ļø No account yet? RegisterĀ hereĀ in just 2 seconds! ā¬…ļø

Ā«13456

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?