🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Some issues with Royal Championship

1. I keep leveling up every few matches. While it appears to be leveling up, it's not really happening. It levels up to same number each time and doesn't give me any of the bonuses it claims to be giving. This has been going on for quite a while.

2. These are newer issues that all started to happen at the same time... We can't log in under different people on the same device. The user name and avatar change...so it's definitely logging into two different accounts. However wWe seem to be sharing the same amount of tickets. If i run out of tickets, and then my son logs in under his account, he's out of tickets too, even though he should be full at the time. We also share the same level on the map in 1 player mode. I'm around 150, he's around 35. No matter who we sign in under, the map shows to be on 150...like it's stuck on my map. The last weird issue that's accompanied all this is the spinning wheel for the opponent. When you hit play when going into a match, you see the spinning wheel with the avatars. The wheel usually stops once it's found someone to match up with. Well, i have no problem going into a match like that. However this spinning wheel has now appeared on the home screen (the main map). And it just continues to spin. It doesn't get in the way of any functionality, but a bug nonetheless (pic included).

I'm using the latest ios (v.15) on an iphone 8.

I've reinstalled the game several times (after first completely deleting it), however that hasn't helped with either of the issues above.

Here is a pic of the "Searching" wheel that now appears on my map screen (left-middle of the screen)

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @matchorno

That is excellent info you provided and a screenshot also!

Thank you for that, it definitely helps in passing that along to the right people and area! Awesome info!🤗

• shalaynamoffatt
    shalaynamoffatt Posts: 16 Level 2

This same exact thing happened to me as well. Since I started playing the CCJS I always signed in via my Apple account and when I occasionally babysit my 3 god children and the oldest one had an account that was linked to my icloud email address as it’s own separate profile. She had accumulated over 100 gold bars playing only challenges and winning RC tournaments. Then one day I went to log out of my apple profile and into the iCloud account for her and it loaded my progress and gold bars count next to her old profile picture. Sadly we never got it figured out so she has lost her interest in playing the game all together.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @shalaynamoffatt

Thank You for adding your experience to this discussion.

That is helpful to know and gives us a variety of feedback to pass on :0)

• amenths
    amenths Posts: 13 Level 2

This game does cheat I make the same moves as my opponent and I don't get the same points. There are many ways that this game cheats it is not fair play and should be addressed

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited December 2021

Hi everybody!

Let me add a little bit more info to the questions asked here! 😉

@matchorno:

1: You speak about the "Mastery Rank" screen! Yes, it repeats very often, I am one of those who asked a long time ago to stop this, because it is really annoying! However it remains, everything is good, I don't think it's gonna change! 😁 According to info provided by @NamTruong2001 (thanks a lot friend, I really appreciate your help!), situation is this:

"You only get a new ticket in Mastery Rank when you actually get the new level,

Example: you have 3300/3360 points. When you reach the point given, you will get the new tickets and the counter will become 20/3920.

But, due to upgrade issue, the rank-up screen always appears every time you have a new level, so looping screen only gives you refresh live instead of new ticket.

like you have 20/3920, Rankup appears, then you only get lives and the bar shows 70/3920."

2: About two accounts on the same device, I have not an answer, it could be an apple issue, related to icloud! There are sometimes sync issues related to icloud, I know it because we have at home both iPhone and iPad! 😁

3: About "rolling wheel" on main screen, it is not for R.C. (thanks for the screenshot!). It is your team, your teammates! They are three, you and two other players: One Pirate (gives fish), One Crafter (gives pink lollipop) and One Doctor (gives life)!

Maybe you have noticed that before a level on main map, one of them appears and gives you help! (I prefer receiving fish, so I never select to be a Pirate in my team!)

@shalaynamoffatt, I think that your issue could be also sync issue related to icloud! 🙂

@amenths, the initial setup is equal for both players! However, when game starts, falling candies are random!

There is not any cheat and I don't speak as a Mod, but as a simple player! I play R.C. for more than 2 years non-stop!

In depth of time I 've noticed that the advantage is equal for both players, me and my opponent! It tends to 50/50 as more matches you play!

This happens according to the law of large numbers! 😉

• BíróTímea
    BíróTímea Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2022

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited January 2022

Hi @BíróTímea and welcome to our Community!

Hungarian is not supported in the forum, the language we use is English, so you can post again your message in English!

You can use an online translator if you want! 🙂

About R.C. you say, it is great that you are first in your leaderboard, however to have bigger streaks and open chests, you need strategy and some tips!

You can read here, about all arenas available! Read pages 1, 2 and 3! 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?