🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why am I losing all the time

Options
Joanjems
Joanjems Posts: 1 Newbie

I would like to know why you are causing me to lose games in Royal championship???

I can see how you are causing me to lose. Why ?? Do you do this on all players. It’s not fun playing anymore !!!!!

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Joanjems

Welcome to Jelly Community :0)

Yes the RC can be frustrating at times, for sure!

Thankfully, one of our Jelly locals has a discussion called Arena's: hints & tips & screenshots. You'll find that under "Royal" in the top line above. There Jellies are provided with pics of the current arenas and tips on strategies and game play for the current in game Arenas. Some always have special candies behind blockers that are in the same spot each time or removing a specific blocker to create more space early and spread that Jelly Quicker (E.G. Arena 12).

I really love reading the different strategies Jellies use and have implemented some myself and yes, game play has improved! Definitely worth a read and starting at pg 1 will show the Different Arenas and their numbers for future reference!

As a side game, it is very sophisticated and played across multiple device and platforms, in a few languages globally, so it does have it's Tech Issues yes. Imagine the server load for all of that! Glad that's not my gig LOL

Good to see you here though and we do have a full list of badges in Quick Links if that interest you. Or there's polls and great discussions like the ones above also.

looking forward to seeing you around Jelly 🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?