πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Monklings

Options
kss_2022
kss_2022 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Ideas Archive

When you’re playing against Larry and your game goes crazy exploding your orange, monklings should be earned with that πŸ‘πŸ»

7 votes

Declined Β· Last Updated

Not enough votes

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,832 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

I've read it several times and don't quite understand it. What do you mean specifically? Maybe Niko can understand better.

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,533 Level 5
    Options

@Spinnifix, thanks for tagging! πŸ™‚

I understood exactly what means! πŸ˜€

Hi @kss_2022 and welcome to our Community!

You mean any orange candy hit by Larry, to be counted for us to fillup and get monklings! As it is the game now, only orange candies hit by us are being counted!

However, if we want to be fair, this what you ask means that blue candies hit by us have to be counted for Larry as well! πŸ˜‰

Finally, all of this is against the central idea of vs levels, that is a core feature of CCJelly Saga!

I don't think that this idea is going to be part of the game! Thanks for your suggestion! πŸ™‚

@Lady_Sarina

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,832 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks niko. I got it from your explanation. Yes, good suggestion, but these are the duels. You have to try to make it. But don't worry, the figures will even help you. Yes, the opponent's color is zero.

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Sounds like you understood well @Nikolaos_Prodromidis πŸ‘

There are times when I've exploded so many orange candies, I could've filled the egg collector multiple times LOL

Other times I've really had to think about which combinations to match, to get it to fill at all LOL

That's the part I love though...Each Larry Battle has a different strategy I can use. I am a bit partial to the Wrapped Candy & Striped Candy Combo for Battling Larry though πŸ˜†πŸŒ»

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,533 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Sarina, as we all know, on each single move, you can only fillup one monkling, regardless if you exploded tons of orange candies! πŸ˜‰

That is the game, that is it's beauty!! ⚘🎁πŸ₯‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?