🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Only one problem with the R.C.

Options

There are players on Royal Championship that as soon as you're about to win, they do something that is neither lose or leave the game. It just freezes. The cursor just spins for minutes. I get tired of waiting, so I restart game, but then that makes me lose my status. It's frustrating. How are these sore losers doing this?

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,531 Level 5
    Options

Hi@bowright1961 and welcome to our Community! 🙂

I know this problem you speak about, it happened to me several times!

There are not any players responsible for this, they cannot do something like this and they also have not any real reason to do it!

This problem is mostly a communication loss between the two opponents, in two different places in the world, far away each other, who are connected through the game servers!

My advice is to wait! The first one who quits, looses the match! I always wait and win! It happened to wait for 15 mins or more, but I finally won!

The game or the developers are not responsible for this! It is the way that internet works in different areas! Network quality in various locations, internet providers, network traffic, static/ dynamic I.P. adresses, etc!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?