🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any new updates on arena being closed??

Answers

• Spatzilein
    Spatzilein Posts: 3 Newbie

Auch bei mir seid einer Woche die Arena geschlossen 😪

• frakil
    frakil Posts: 1 Newbie

What has happened to the Arena. I really enjoyed playing it. Iv decided not play this game anymore. The Arena was the best part of it.

• Borchelt
    Borchelt Posts: 8 Level 2

Is the Royal Championship gone for good? I haven’t seen it open in two weeks now. I really enjoyed it and always looked forward to it.

• Jerzeydiva856
    Jerzeydiva856 Posts: 17 Level 2

I got this earlier today. It being closed for so many and open for others makes no sense. I honestly don't think it's coming back for alot of us.

Which really sucks.

• housewench
    housewench Posts: 7 Level 2

RC never opened for me Tuesday morning, and remains closed. In desperation, I deleted my game, and started over. Low and behold, there was the arena, open and working as soon as I passed level 5. I had a ton of boosters saved up in the deleted arena, but I couldn’t use them anyway since it seemed to be permanently closed. Super annoying!!! I appreciate that the behind the scenes people at King.com are passionate about the games they provide, but I am also passionate about playing the RC, and starting over is better than nothing!

• fcsheehan
    fcsheehan Posts: 1 Newbie

Still no RC. Been closed since Jan 11. If it doesn’t open in the next couple of days I will stop playing all candy crush games. RC is the only game I enjoy. I do hope they “fix” it. I don’t understand why King cannot explain what is happening rather than getting random “announcements” from the community that don’t make any sense.

• ach1031
    ach1031 Posts: 3 Newbie

I deleted the game and started over without logging in. At level 5, RC opened. Today, it was closed again. I deleted again and played to level 5, and it’s open again. I had to delete twice in a row to get the arena.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello Jellies,

I'm sorry that we cannot share much more information with you. What we know for now is that the arena is closed for some players, that there's no perfect workaround and that reinstalling the game is not recommended.

We haven't been informed that the RC is never coming back, so that's why we ask you for some more patience.

Some of the emails you have received from the Player Support team state that in general, features can come and go; or that test groups can be reshuffled. That doesn't mean it's the case with the RC at the moment, there's no official announcement on this.

I hope this helps a bit to reassure you. Keep an eye on this thread, the Mods and I will update you as soon as we have more information.

Thanks so much for your patience and your understanding ❤

• MooMooKD
    MooMooKD Posts: 48 Level 2

Hi jelly heads, anyone else still not getting the RC? I haven't had it since last tournament ended on Thursday & it is now Saturday 11:47am

Going through withdrawal 😬😵 send help stat!

• regspice
    regspice Posts: 5 Level 2

was wondering if it’s just me or is ever having problem getting access to the arena?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?