🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any new updates on arena being closed??

Answers

• Rachie1972
    Rachie1972 Posts: 11 Level 2

Same here! I’m winning more gold bars playing the standard game than I ever did with the Royal Championship! This is NOT a technical issue either! Why have I been stopped from playing it ? @Lola_Pop ?

• hera7771
    hera7771 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why has the arena been closed for over three weeks now? What’s going on?

• MooMooKD
    MooMooKD Posts: 48 Level 2

Echoing what both have said, saving lots of money not paying for 24hr play (even though you can't physically play for 24)

Come on King support, more updates please?

• GiantsLass
    GiantsLass Posts: 19 Level 2

Why have we stopped getting updates on issues with the Royal Championship?

Still lots of us who can’t get access on their accounts at all and it really doesn’t help seeing posts about what arenas are on today for the select few that are able to get it.

If some people are playing then it’s obviously still there, it should be available to all of us or not at all.

The whole thing stinks 😡

• mjeffcoats
    mjeffcoats Posts: 7 Level 2

Yep. Same here! Almost like they’ve locked out the spenders. Makes no sense.

• Mrs123
    Mrs123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2022

@Destiny_13 I very much agree with you. They are not clear when answering our questions. There is no problem. They have simply closed the Arena for us and given way to other players. I have another device where I have created another user and I am playing with other players normally. Many of them are new players. It is noticeable by the way of playing. King would have to be honest in answering and not fooling us. Simply: you don't play, now others play. We don't care. Have you been faithful for two years? We don't care. King, you are going to lose all your credibility. For me you have already lost it😕@Lola_Pop @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

• JainReigns
    JainReigns Posts: 0 Newbie

I dont know why its still closed, cant get any straight answers from tech support! I assume if enough people.quit and they no longer collect revenue from us mabey they will fix or even adress this issue..

• lexuslil
    lexuslil Posts: 5 Level 2

Ultimately, they are playing the field looking for new blood. It will be their loss in the long run because after 3 weeks I’ve moved on and saving lots of money.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

hi @hera7771 and welcome to our Community! 🙂

For any updates about R.C. closed, you can read here!

• Mrs123
    Mrs123 Posts: 3 Newbie

With all due respect: we are your clients, but we are not fools and I think you treat us as fools for your answers, which are not sincere at all. To say that the developers are working on the supposed problems that make us unable to play, when in reality the championship is normally open to other players is to be dishonest. It would be more honest of you to tell the truth. We will accept the truth better than lies. Seriously, be truthful and you will gain prestige. There is nothing better than truth. Thank you!

@Lola_Pop @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?