🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any new updates on arena being closed??

Answers

• chalahassan1
    chalahassan1 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello again, everybody!

Yes, we know it can be frustrating, and we're sorry that we cannot give you any more information and that you guys must wait. 😓

This is the real answer, @j387 . It has happened before, that's correct, and it does because these features need some time and some investigations to get better and better.

As the emails say, and as the Jelly team assured us yesterday again, the Royal Championship will reopen soon, so if you could compete before, you'll compete again, most likely. 😊

We'll send your feedback to the Jelly team back in the Studio, so feel free to leave your comments in this thread. Thanks a lot ❤️

• holliedolly2002
    holliedolly2002 Posts: 120 Level 2

Arena still closed for me I am sure the moderators/manager have access - how strange that should be the case

• holliedolly2002

Contacted King and as usual its like trying to nail jelly to a wall. No definitive answers only the automated response of their developers passion and to have a sweet day, I do wish they would just give an outright answer and reply as if talking to an Adult I find it so patronising. Think on the whole I am done with King. I will never play the main board for fun as its beyond boring, only ever played to fill the piggy bank.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@holliedolly2002 hi!

Look, I am a moderator and I have access to RC, but not because I am a moderator, but just because the majority of players have access, as it has to be! If some players have not access it is mostly because of local connection issues or other technical reasons! There are not any "groups" selected by the studio to have access or not to RC.

However, I noticed a difference in gameplay lately! It is difficult to have more than 2 win streak and very difficult to have 3 or 4. But it is still too early to have a safe result, as my measures are still near the limits of a statistical mistake! 🥸

I can have safe results after 2-3 months! 😎

• holliedolly2002

Also yes test groups are still very much thing according to player support. However, between you all there is just so much conflicting information would be so nice if you all sang from the same hymn sheet and provided just one definitive answer.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

There were test groups in RC, in the far beginning, when it was an "experimental" new feature of CCJelly Saga! But then, RC was available to all!

There are always test groups for new features! New features as new events or new minor features in an already existing event!

Do you remember the "locker"? Do you remember when we were purchasing boosters? These were new "testing" features not available to all players! They were also "coming" and "going" to some players, to me as well! Finally they did not stay!

Do you remember when boosters started loading faster? It was the time when the studio asked for our feedback to do this change!

There is not any conflicting information! For me everything is clear as crystal! I play RC two years, maybe a bit more, but the last two years non stop! I am here in the forum for the same time, not as a mod, but as a player! There are hundreds of pages of discussions here! There is a lot of info inside! Many old members shared their experience into these pages! If so many have not access to RC, as you say, situation would be different here, like it was 2-3 weeks ago! Now there are only a few reports! This means that there are some issues, maybe local or other, players do well reporting the problems, so that they will be resolved!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi @Toussaint73!

What do you mean that you lost your position? The only "position" available on R.C. is the levels: Brown, Blue, etc and of course the "in level" position! Of course, when you loose streak, you loose your position!

So, you mean something like this?

• doctor4who5
    doctor4who5 Posts: 58 Level 2

Well we know who's cheating,and don't want to give out 15 gold bars,robot,well that's really mean after you payed for iit,I am spending less and less money on this game,I guess the game people don't care about that

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?