🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Weirdness! 🤪

Can someone please tell me why the heck this happens?

Obviously left the game but why does it do it? So frustrating!

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi @MooMooKD!

What is your question?

I suppose that your opponent is leaving the match and a meaningless move is appearing on the screen just a second before this!

So, please tell me what is your question about?

• Why your opponent is leaving while has a better score?
    • Why this meaningless move is appearing on the screen?
    • Something else?

🙂

• MooMooKD
    MooMooKD Posts: 48 Level 2

Hi @Nikolaos_Prodromidis yes it's about the meaningless move?! I mean it obviously freezes the game which means only losers in this match!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited April 2022

Hi @MooMooKD!

Yes, if it freezes the game, it means that your opponent is left = looser and for you game is freezed, so the only way to escape is quit = looser!

This is very rare! And it is a coincidence in my opinion!

Here we have two well known situations happening simoultaneously:

• Your opponent obviously left the match and you see this meaningless move on your screen. However, there are times when opponent leaves the match without the appearance of this "attempt" to do the meaningless move! You just see the message saying "your opponent left"
    • The game freezes. This most of the times affects both opponents, so the one who leaves first is the looser, making automatically winner the other player! In such cases I wait for the other to leave! In this case only emojis work, nothing else!

But what a coincidence here! The game is freezed just after your opponent left, so you cannot wait for your opponent to leave and you are a looser too!

Very rare and I have not any other explanation than this of a coincidence!

Wish you good luck on next matches!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?