🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

The vault’s treasures

Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3

“How do we get into the vault?” Odus asked.

Jenny thought of a plan and then she said, “ How about we climb up the vent up there.”

Jenny pointed to the vent on top of the ceiling. She gave Odus the rope and ordered him to fly hp the vent, open it and pull them up.

”I’m not a strong owl though. I’m not sure whether I can pull both of you up.,” Odus told Misty and Jenny.

Jenny tried to beg Odus to follow her instructions and Odus reluctantly did so. With his claws, he opened the vent and flew inside. Jenny tied Misty’s body on the rope and Odus pulled them up. They crawled inside a long tube, leading to the vault room. Jenny kicked the vent door and the three of them jumped down, landing on the velvet purple floor.

“That is one big vault!” Jenny exclaimed as she got up.

Misty and Odus’s eyes widened open in shock. The vault was so big, the size of a giant. The three friends saw that the vault was surrounded by lasers.

As Jenny, Misty and Odus thought of a plan, Misty told Jenny, “Jenny, you have better agility than me and Odus. I think you can ‘cartwheel’ your way to the vault.”

Jenny hesitantly got up and cartwheeled around the lasers, carefully not touching them. As she got closer to the vault, she turned off the laser and instructed Misty and Odus to run towards her. The vault was locked because it had a passcode. What was the passcode?

”Watch this guys,” Jenny told Misty and Odus and she burned the vault with her jelly powers, making a hole on the vault.

”Now come on!” Jenny instructed them and passed them two bags.

Jenny took most of the grand prize and the other treasures Jelly Queen owned. Misty and Odus felt terrified and panicked that they could not take any of the gold in the vault. After taking most of the gold, Jenny, Misty and Odus ran away, with Jenny carrying the most gold. They jumped down the window andran towards Jenny’s balloon. Jenny threw the sack of gold inside before leaving the castle.

”Now this is what I call a treasure heist,” Jenny told Misty and Odus proudly.

Misty and Odus were paper white, realising what they had done. What a foolish idea.

Anyways, this is what happened next morning.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?