🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Power up

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3

“Guards!” King Bubblegum commanded, “get me a glass of water. My throat is so sticky!”

The guards obeyed his rules and immediately got him a glass of water. He laid on the throne and slept. But just then, a loud boom disrupted his sleep, just like an exploding bomb. It was Jelly Queen! She was glowing green and her eyes looked like they were on fire.

”Well, well, well. If it isn’t Jelly Queen. What’s with the glow, girl?” King Bubblegum asked.

Jelly Queen blasted green jelly on him and he fell off the throne.

”No more questions! And don’t you dare call me girl! How dare you hurt my best friend?!” Jelly Queen screamed lividly.

King Bubblegum laughed, then said, “Best friend? Ha! You two were fighting like cats and dogs. Both of you were arch enemies remember?”

Jelly Queen’s blood started to boil and she went ballistic. All of a sudden, pink jelly came out of nowhere and surrounded Jelly Queen. She was shocked, wondering what was going on. It seems that Jenny gave her powers to Jelly Queen to defeat the king. Jelly Queen was becoming more powerful and that made King Bubblegum scared. His guards ran away like scared chickens. Her glow became hot pink and her eyes turned green.

”What is going on? Why are you running away?” He screamed at his guards in bewilderment.

And soon enough, Jelly Queen became a huge hurricane about to engulf the king. The hurricane was so big that the castle nearly shook.

🧁🍰🧁🍰🧁🍰🧁🍰🧁🍰🧁🍰🧁🍰🧁🍰🧁

”Yeti, yeti. Is that you? Come quick. A castle is about to collapse and I think Jelly Queen and Jenny are inside. The rescue team saw some light and they know that Jenny and Jelly Queen are in there,” someone called Yeti.

Yeti could feel the ground slip beneath his feet. He barged out of the house and saw a balloon outside. There were news reporters and some of the people from the rescue team were also on the balloon. Misty and Odus were also on the balloon, looking panicked.

”Come on in,” one of the reporters said.

Yeti got into the balloon and the balloon immediately flew to the castle.

🍫🍪🍫🍪🍫🍪🍫🍪🍫🍪🍫🍪🍫🍪🍫🍪🍫🍪🍫

”You will pay for this!” Jelly Queen screamed.

King Bubblegum’s heart skipped a beat and he was sweating profusely. The castle shook so much that the ceiling started to crack and fall. The king started to evacuate while Jelly Queen ran to save Jenny. Yeti was so worried that he cried so much. Misty and Odus also cried and hugged Yeti. They saw the castle crashing and turned into a rubble. Yeti was devastated. Jenny and Jelly Queen. They were gone. But all of a sudden, someone appeared out of the rubble. Someone from the rescue team was carrying Jenny in his arms. He hopped onto the balloon and placed Jenny down. She was covered in black ash coming from the rubble. Jenny opened her eyes weakly, wondering what was happening.

”Jenny! You’re ok! I’m so relieved,” Yeti exclaimed.

Yeti immediately hugged Jenny tightly and cried. Misty and Odus also joined in the hug and the two of them were crying too.

”Jenny, I’m so sorry for shouting at you earlier at the party. I didn’t mean to,” Misty apologised.

Jenny accepted her apology, then asked the man who saved her, “Where’s Jelly Queen?”

The man hung his head and said in a sorrow voice, “We can’t find her in the rubble.”

Jenny felt like something was pulling her to the ground. She cried crocodile tears and Yeti tried to coax her. Her nemesis who helped her was gone, forever!

Continue —> Shocking news — King Community

Beginning —> Sweet revenge — King Community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?