🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

What’s going on

Options
Jelly_bean_hearts
Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3

A theory of Yeti is that he has a serious condition called PTSD, which means that at times, he will feel worried or scared and hearing the disappearance of the ones he love will make his condition much worse.

Ok back to story

”Hi Yeti,” Jellybean called, “ I know how worried you are. But don’t worry. The rescue team will do its best to find Jenny and Jelly Queen.”

Yeti thanked Jellybean before he hung up. He gave a deep sigh and took a nap.

🌸🍀🌸🍀🌸🍀🌸🍀🌸🍀🌸🍀🌸🍀🌸

Jenny opened her eyes in confusion. The room was dark and dusty. Jenny’s dress was ruined and dirty and her hands were chained onto something. And when Jenny turned around, she want bonkers when she was chained with Jelly Queen.

”I can’t believe this! I can’t believe I’m trapped in the same cell with you,” Jenny complained.

Jelly Queen rolled her eyes and sulked like an angry toddler. Just then, somebody opened the cell gate and glared at them. Her skin was bright pink and random things were sticking on her skin. She looked very slim like a model but her hair looked like a bird’s nest. Her dress on the other hand looked like hand-me-downs.

”The king wants to see the both of you,” the girl informed them.

Jenny and Jelly Queen looked at each other and the two of them followed her. She led them to a super huge room that was filled with gold and items a rich person would own.

”Come closer,” the man said.

Jenny and Jelly Queen got closer to the man until they could see his face. It was the King Bubblegum! The jewellery looked like they were ancient and came from the past. He looked more like a jewellery than a king.

”Wait a minute. You’re king bubblegum right?” Jenny asked in shock.

King Bubblegum stared at Jenny in shock. His glare scared Jenny but Jenny’s blood was also boiling.

Next part —> Horrible history — King Community

Beginning—> Sweet revenge — King Community

(Sry if this part is short)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?