πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Why 4 day tournament? Kick in the pants to players πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’©πŸ‘Ž

Options

Why after being closed for an extra day, is the tournament 4 days?

is this the new norm?

This is a real kick in the pants to players.

1. if you are usually at the top of your leaderboard you would win 30 gold bars in 4 days - now only 15 ( unless of course they have finally increased the prizes to an acceptable spend to earn ratio)
  2. when a new tournament begins it is easier to pass the 1, 3, 5 booster prize ranks therefor earning boosters. A 4 day tournament means you are stuck trying to reach a 7 win streak to earn any more boosters. Boosters we could have earned are now impossible

why is this game getting worse and worse when it comes to player rewards?

how can anyone justify spending any gold bars on anything now? It has been not worth the return on investment for so long now, why make it worse?

Hopefully mods have been given the answers to these questions. It’s the appropriate thing to do when you have a forum. Unfortunately I’ve seen way to many posts where mods are also in the dark as to developers motives which is really unfair on the mods trying to resolve understandable frustrations with developers bad decisions.

why would someone treat their players , AND moderators of their forums this way?

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi @Heidstar

I have the answer and it is simple: We all know the normality of 3 events every week, starting Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!

For some reason, there was a need for maintenance, so Tuesday's event did not start in time! There was a whole day and more (aproximetely 30 hours or so) without R.C.

So when it came back, there were 2 options:

• Start Tuesday's event on Wednesday 4.00 p.m. CET time. This means an event duration less than 24 hrs.
    • Merge the less-than-one-day time of Tuesday's event, with Thursday's event, creating one longer event of about 3 days (not 4).

It is clear in this screenshot where you can see "2 days left"

This happens when we have 2 days + today left!

At the moment that we have 48 hours left until event's end, the hours,minutes and seconds countdown starts!

About your questions, I can tell you that this is not a new norm. This was a "special" situation. Things are going to normal again, as we know them!

You are right about the 7 streak levels, it is more difficult to pass them and if you loose e.g. on the 6th match (having already all chests open), you return back to replay the levels without any chest to find boosters .

In my opinion, there is an advantage when we have a long event: a player has more time to play and reach peacock levels, without the need of buying unlimited! At least this is an advantage acvording to my way of playing! Other players of course may disagree!

There was a time, more than 2 years ago, when we also had one event of 4 days!

As I remember, this happened only once!

There were also some 3 days events.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

I would like to see another 4 days tournament! But with the option of buying boosters! πŸ’–

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

I totally agree! A 4 days tournament, with best boosters' offering into chests, could be Great!

I don't ask the feature of boosters purchasing, because I know that it is not coming back! πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?