Options
2»

Comments

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,340 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Lady_Sarina

Thanks @Lola_Pop for bringing us the interview with @King_Apple_Pie

All levels are my favorite which include black candy and candy cannon. I'm at the end of the map and looking forward to the release of level 6000. I loved the colorful levels of the rainbow party event.

I have some questions:

Are you going to introduce a jam counter in the jelly levels like the Jelly Queen levels have?

Are there plans to introduce a new character in the game?

Do you plan to add new blockers in the game? the last one was the yellow licorice link at level 2486.

Will we see new mini-games or side events in the game?

At higher levels the same green, yellow, orange and cyan candies are always used.

They will be putting custom color schemes back into levels, which means that any color can appear in any level, regardless of how many colors they spawn with the 8 candies in the game, like they did in the rainbow party and the first levels of the game.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,257 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you @Lola_Pop for introducing @King_Apple_Pie and @Lady_Sarina for the tag.

@King_Apple_Pie thank you so much for a great interview, I enjoy getting to know more about the designers and developers of these games and found it very interesting indeed. It certainly sounds like a lot of fun and it shows in your creations, I think you all do a fantastic job and thank you so much for making it so enjoyable for us players. I personally think all you guys rock too! 😊

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,025 Level 5
    Options

@King_Apple_Pie thank you for sharing the behind the scenes workings of how things are created in the games. I enjoyed your interview.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    edited July 2022
    Options

Still, I think my creations are better though @King_Apple_Pie

Have a look

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?