๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Entering late in R.C. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Options

Hi Jellies!

I am entering now in R.C, 3 hrs, 54 mins and 51 secs before event's end! ๐Ÿ˜€

Lets see what is going to happen!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

ยซ13

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

1st match:

Starting on Arena 11, playing 2nd:

Ready to prepare CB and opponent immediatelly blocks it:

I free the CB some moves later and win the 1st match:

I am lucky to enter into a new leaderboard, so I start in a good position! The first is not far away having 27 points:

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
    Options

Why isn't there and won't be a fair chance... why always in favor of the alleged opponent.. it's no damn fun to play the arena anymore... You don't have and don't get any chances to progress a series from to close....47 hours and nothing happens but the alleged opponent....yes, no, it's clear....with booster and without booster there is no chance...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

I continue! 2nd match, on Arena 14:

I was lucky to "accidentally" create a colorbomb:

I used also the CB down in the middle:

2nd victory:

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2022
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I can see your strategy to enter late in the tournament and understand why. You have said that entering late, you don't have to somewhat worry about people who are playing the 24hr play.

What I don't understand is how can you wait? Loving to play Royal Championship, whenever it's open to play, I jump in "head first." I time my 24hr cash in to be 00, 15, 20, or 30 on the clock. Usually I can wait until the 00, but if the leader on my leaderboard is way ahead of me I will select my 24hr play as soon as one of the other options of the comes available. I do sometimes wish that I can wait that long before entering the game. I probably can spend less money buying gold bars and not worry about the over blocking that has taken control throughout Royal Championship. I am not saying that over blocking is not relevant to all play, but more than likely I wouldn't be too much worried about it.

I wish I had your resolve to wait! I wish you 1st place on your leaderboard!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi @NatalieG!

The reason that I can enter late is that I have other activities! I go to school where I work every day and I have some extra lessons in the evening!

I have some other outdoors activities and I spend time with my family and friends!

So it is easy to "forget" that a new event started!! ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks that you wished the 1st position for me!

We can see next if this happened or not!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

1st event in this week and I entered R.C. late, 6 hours before event's end!

Arenas 3, 10 and 14 are available! 1st match on Arena 3 won and entering into leaderboard in good position!

Here are the first positions:

You can notice "Nouf" on 3rd position!

There are also other known "buddies" here! You can see Rachel, Francesca, Oleksii, Luuk and Vugar!

Here is my position now:

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

I finally finished 2nd, because I did not play more, because of my work! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Todays final minutes:

Unfortunately 2nd having the same points with the 1st! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• NatalieG
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I understand having a job, school, family and other activities. Not sure if you are familiar with this saying, "it's not a slight." Meaning, I didn't mean you playing later in the tournament as a "dig", to you.

I have finished college, I had to retire early from work, for health reasons, and right now my activities are limited to physical therapy and all my family are not in the town I live in, they are two and a half hours away. I used to be able to go home on a regular basis but now I don't have that option, so they travel to see me on the weekends. Sometimes I think they just come because I live about 10 minutes from the beach on the east coast of Florida. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ When they come we go to the beach, have a picnic and just have fun.

• NatalieG
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Why are you being ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž? I get you have to work! Congratulations on your 2nd place!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@NatalieG, I just wanted to say that I did not play for several hours because I was at my work at school! Of course I have some breaks and I can play for some minutes, but I completely forgot it! So I did not play some tickets and needed only 1 point to go to the 1st position!

Of course this is not a big problem, it is not a problem at all! We are just speaking!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?