Animation Quality Degeneration After the Latest Update Android

Options
2ยป

Answers

• jeljel12
    jeljel12 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello, @Nikolaos_Prodromidis!

I found out that the PC version is not available yet in the country ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท I am residing right now.

Only Candy Crush Saga is available๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Some Updates

I also have some updates on the animation issue. It seems like the issue has been partially fixed!

I was able to play the game for an hour (I received 2hrs of unlimited lives, too!) without the choppy animation issue!

But the problem is not completely gone, though!

When the problem still occurs:

The problem still persists when I leave the game and come back after a few hours without completely closing the app and restartintg it.

Also, the choppiness came back when I played really fast, for example:

1.ย Pressing the "X" button very fast when prompted for "Out of moves, continue?" at the end of a play,

2.ย Pressing the "Retry" button very fast when prompted, or

3.ย Starting a level again and again until I get a better starting position.

I am not sure which of the above 3 actions actually triggered the animation choppiness to be back.

In Summary,

As long as I played the game really slowly and patiently, and force-close the app and restart it when I open the app after not playing for a while, I am now able to play the game without the animation problem ๐Ÿ˜

I think this has been a significant improvement on the issue since I don't have to restart the app every couple gameplays.

However, I think the issue has not been fully fixed yet, because I didn't have to play slowly or restart the app to prevent the problem before. Maybe I should play really slowly from now on...? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you all for your feedbacks and tips regarding this issue! This forum has been a great support for me while I struggle with the problem!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    Options

@jeljel12, I also thank you for the feedback! ๐Ÿ‘

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

Hi @jeljel12!

I also had this problem with graphics! I have not it now!

It comes sometimes and then it goes. It does not appear so many times, but very rarely. I do not know the reason. ๐Ÿ™‚

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 252 Level 3
    Options

I had also some issues but not all the times. Sometimes they were more obvious, sometimes less. Today everything is fine.

• Blinker1
    Blinker1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2022
    Options

I'm having the same issue. I thought it was just me and my Galaxy S-10 plus, so I had been looking for a way to boost graphics. It seems to me that it's acting the way a pc or phone does when the graphics card is being over-taxed: like when too much animation going on at once on-screen))

• Mccabe2001
    Mccabe2001 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue on Huawei P30, also started around beginning of October, seems there's a common theme, but not fix or support coming?

For me it just starts happening after about 3levels of Jelly, especially after the high intensity closing of a level as if it floods the cache and can't release itself. Also have to completely come out of the game and then back in afresh. Been no problem for 3years or more, so why now??

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Blinker1 and @Mccabe2001 and welcome to our Community! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for your feedback! I still have the issue on Samsung Galaxy A70 but also when I play the downloaded app on p.c. with windows 11!

For the last 2- 3 days it is very obvious!

I have not problem playing R.C.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,332 Level 5
    edited October 2022
    Options

I also have problems with the graphics it seems when you play the 20 levels that launch the game and complete them all or when I play the same level several times it is very rare

I have a redmi note 9s

A video on the internet shows the problem.

I don't know if @Minatozaki is aware of it or if the studio is already investigating it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?