🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Being FAIR

Great idea to help with some of the issues that I have with the championship. I love that part of the game a lot kind of the reason why I like the jelly crush. When I first started the game it was the competition with the queen and other avatars. So my idea is in the competitions for everybody to have the same amount of turns so even if somebody gets to 50 if the other person hasn't had the same amount of turns that's not really fair. When I was a kid was a long time ago everybody got the same amount of turns so if somebody was basically the winner of the game everybody else got a chance to be a winner of the game as well if that makes sense. Example my opponent has taken 10 turns and I've had nine turns and because they reach a score of like 43 and I'm at a score of like 36 I lose. I'm not even given another chance. That is a score that could easily be beat with me having one more turn. so I get nine turns and they get 10 turns and I lose over six points not okay, not okay at all !!!! It doesn't matter if it is four turns or six turns, 10 turns, each opponent should have the same amount of turns whatever that looks like.

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited October 2022

Hi @NichellePerman!

Thanks for your post! I answer to your question!

Various games have various rules! In Royal Championship both players have a number of moves and they have a jelly goal, a number of squares to spread jelly!

According to the rules, the winner is:

• The first one who reaches the jelly goal, regardless if are moves remaining! When one of the two players reaches the jelly goal, the game stops and this player is the winner!
    • When all moves are completed and none of the two opponents has reached the jelly goal, the Winner is the player who has spread more jelly! If both have the same score, then we have a tidy tie!

I understand that in first case, the player who plays first has an advantage! You ask to give the opportunity to the second player to play also a set of two moves, to try win the match!

Maybe this idea is suitable for some other games, but R.C. started using the rules that has until now! This what you say would be a core change in the game! So I don't think that the Studio would include this change to the game! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?