🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Riddles, Riddles, Riddles

Options
Princess_Jessica
Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,339 Jelly Moderator

Hello everyone I wanted to bring some laughs to the community with some fun Halloween Riddles 🤪

Jenny and Jelly Queen are getting ready for Halloween.  But Jenny wants to share the excitement of this upcoming holiday with her friends in the Jelly community. She looks online and finds some cute Halloween riddles.

These clever (and chilling) Halloween riddles will get your brain ready for Oct. 31. Can you figure out the answer to these riddles? The answers will be posted in a spoiler box below.

1.- The Smith family is a very wealthy family that lives in a big, circular home. One morning, Mr. Smith woke up and found his mirror had been shattered. He knew it was one of his employees who had done it. So he asked them what they were doing in the morning, and he got these replies.

Driver: “I was outside washing the car.”

Maid: “I was dusting the corners of the house.”

Cook: “I was starting to make lunch for later.”

From the replies, he knew who it was. Can you guess who it was?

2.- Mrs. Smith had less than 20 pieces of candy left to give to trick or treaters and she wanted to give them all away. Two trick-or-treaters arrived and she wanted to share the candy evenly between them, but when she tried to do this, there was one piece left over. A third trick-or-treater arrived, so Mrs. Smith decided she would share the candy between all three of them. But when she tried to share them evenly, there was still one piece left. Finally, a fourth trick-or-treater arrived and Mrs. Smith attempted to share the candy between all four children. But she still had one piece left over! How many pieces of candy did Mrs. Smith have?

3.- A priceless mirror, six feet tall with a beautiful silver frame, was stolen from a legendary haunted house. The top three suspects are the Halloween monsters last seen in the house: a witch, a vampire and a werewolf. So, who stole the mirror?(Source)

4.- Deirdre is a cat lover. All of her cats except two are black, all except two are white and all except two are grey. How many does Deirdre own?

Option:-

The answer to theses riddles is posted below in the spoiler box

1.- The maid. The house was circular; it didn’t have any corners. 

2.- 13 pieces of candy

3.- The witch. Silver is known to kill werewolves, so the werewolf couldn’t have touched it. Vampires can’t see their reflections, so the vampire wouldn’t need the mirror.

4.- She owns 3 cats

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?