πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Allyd25
    Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited August 2020

The last match I had was complete(Edit by CM: Rude). I was in the lead, my opponent had one more move left. He gets a magic colorbomb AFTER THE TIMER WAS COMPLETELY OUT and yet he still gets to make the last move and win the match. Of course this was the last match I had to win to advance. . I dont care if I'm flagged for caps and cursing.

(Edit by CM: Rude)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Thanks, @Nix66 ! The Studio is aware of this graphical issue and working on solving it 😊.

Hello @Allyd25 ! I understand your frustration, but please keep in mind our House Rules. Furthermore, there is a rants & raves thread HERE πŸ˜‰

• alexysmairee
    alexysmairee Posts: 21 Level 2

i don’t have my rc again!! The new one was supposed to have started this morning at 4 am and it just keeps saying available soon 😭😭😭😭

• alexysmairee
    alexysmairee Posts: 21 Level 2

@Nix66 thank you! I will absolutely try this next time! I ended up downloading it on my phone again, and it was there, so I deleted it from my iPad (where I always play) and reinstalled it, logged back into my account and BAM! There it was! But your way is definitely less complicated so I will absolutely try this first next time lol. Last time this happened to me, about 2 or 3 weeks ago, I lost it for 6 days. I was in a panic it was awful. So I was emailing player relations and they told me it had been removed from my game and could not guarantee it would return. Like WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? Lol I ended up just messing with it over and over and finally got it back on Saturday with a little over a day left of the last rc for the week. I was honestly panicking when player relations told me that though, but SO glad I finally decided to head over here to this amazing community and ask around, because a few of you guys have really been kind and given me ways to try to fix it if it happened yet again. I have been basically addicted to rc for quite sometime but never made my way over here until that happened, so maybe it was a small blessing, because now I’m here, and get to share my love (and sometimes frustration) of rc with all of you guys! πŸ˜…πŸ–€ thank you so much for your help! Have an awesome Friday, and an awesome weekend! πŸ‘πŸΌ Let’s go spread some jelly 😝πŸ₯°πŸ’—πŸ‡

• KarmaPolice
    KarmaPolice Posts: 147 Level 3

I’m really enjoying this round, my favourite boards are in use (apart from the liquorice board, that’s pot luck) I feel like more skill and less luck are needed for wins. No moans from me today πŸ˜„

Keep up the good work studio 😎

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I tried this 3-4times but it did not work! I just had to wait 1 or 2 hours to start the new RC!! πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?