🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• ladyLeLe
    ladyLeLe Posts: 33 Level 2

• I’m thinking maybe when you win the round and still have moves left, they should be added to the point score afterwards to make the win that little more rewarding. And it would be SO MUCH BETTER if the RC’s were EVERYDAY!! I love love love the RC’s and just can’t get enough of it, so it’s quite disappointing when I have to wait (so long sometimes) between championships

• I think the boosters are great. My fave is probably the striped candy but it’s just a bit disappointing and daunting trying to build them up sometimes. Especially when you think there’s only one move left to make for you to earn it but low and behold, there’s all of a sudden another turn to be made. Which is rather annoying.

• I think the blockers are also great but same deal with trying to build them up. The swirl is def my fave.

• I really do like most of the boards, though the only thing I think I could fault would probably be the lack of moves for some boards. I think all boards should have 14moves at least and I think each time you play a round, it should rotate and be a different board. Sometimes, the whole championship I will get stuck playing all my rounds on the same board which is annoying and makes me not want to play. But let’s face it, that’ll never happen🙄🤣 coz I’m way too addicted to RC.

• I agree with @Spaghetti, PLEASE remove the laughing emoji. It definitely is used in a negative way and this game is suppose to be harmless relaxing fun. I think an 🙄 would be much better suited to the game.

I hope this helps. Keep the RC’s coming. May the candy force be with you all! 🥰 🍭🍬

• ladyLeLe
    ladyLeLe Posts: 33 Level 2

@headoperations there’s a championship on candy crush soda also? Like the jelly RC?

• alexysmairee
    alexysmairee Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited August 2020

I hope this is a really good thing! 😅🖤 and @Nix66 why did she decide to hang up her jelly hat for her poker hat? 😞 although she left, and I didn’t get the chance to meet her, I hope she’s winning big, too! 🤑🥰😂👍🏼 Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.. my least favorite day is coming.... Monday’s are AWFUL and they draggg sooo much. 4am on tuesdays never come fast enough! So you know I’ll be spreading that jelly all day long today!🥰🍇💓💗

edit: I just got caught up- and was reading the comments in order, I’ve been in the groove and haven’t checked in over here until now! Wether it’s bingo or poker, I still hope she’s winning big and enjoying herself! And hopefully she’ll be back someday so I can meet her 🥰

• alexysmairee
    edited August 2020

@headoperations ive been doing pretty well this round, what about you?? Although I did have a new glitch happen yesterday, I’ve had some funny stuff happen but I hadn’t had experienced this yet. It froze like this for a good 20 minutes, I never got my turn, and then I lost my streak because I had to force close and reopen. 😒🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂 but other than that, I’ve really been doing pretty decent this week! I’m anxious to hear how you’ve been doing so far! 🥰🍇💗💗

forgot to add- while it was frozen like this she was still communicating thru the emojis. I sent the “Huhh? 🤔” emoji twice and she laughed at me then thumbs up. It was so strange! Usually any time it’s frozen and I send any emojis, they don’t respond and it eventually brings itself out of it to the end of the game. This time was different and super strange to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• alexysmairee

well I’m finally here, and you can’t stand to become more distant just as I’m finally feeling comfortable here!! So, sorry- you’re stuck! I want to build a jelly family who all love this as much as I do! Yeah, there are things that could be worked on, but you need to remember why you love this game in the first place! There’s nothing else like rc, it’s literally the best! I hope you’re having a good Sunday!

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

I miss the old RC... Don’t play as much as much as I used. Especially after Lola Pop confirmed the studio gets our ideas and they do what they want. Changes take time is bull crap!! I get it.... it’s a money making thing but your not gonna make money if you are driving your players away. I mean it’s been at least 6-9 months that we have been asking for things and they have not once implanted anything we suggested. NOT A ONE!!!! That speaks volumes!!

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

What pisses me off more than anything is how one sided these games are. Very rarely do you have a game that it comes down to the last move. The opponents ALWAYS seem to be able to cage me 3-4 time in one move when my cage barely even fills up. The opponent ALWAYS get more time than me. When they don’t make a move their timer runs out in 30 seconds. When they make a move it adds time to them. I can think for just a second and next thing I know I lost my turn because I only get 30 seconds no matter what. Go back to the way the game was when it first came out when it was skill and not the candy gods letting you win!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Yesterday in one game, my opponent caged me 6 times, while my cage filled up 2! Another opponent caged me 5 times!

I lost many games because of multiple cagings! This happens only to new boards, where there are only 4 candy colors, while on old boards there are 5 candy colors! It is much easier to fillup cage and lolli if half of the candies are red and blue, and if there are continous matches from candies falling from the sky!

• alexysmairee

I truly hate Monday’s. Days with no rc are the WORST! 😭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?