🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

⚠️The Jelly Studio needs your help! 🚀

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

Ok I get they are trying to change things but either slow how fast these things activate or make it be a turn..... to be caged, blocked etc 4 times in a turn is a bit ridiculous. Unless you are willing to give equal blues and reds. Otherwise it feels like you are being ganged up with no recourse.

• rsngfrce
    rsngfrce Posts: 39 Level 2

Without a doubt, the thing that needs to be fixed the most with Royal Championship is that when your opponent disconnects, you should be awarded the + 2 streak in addition to the five for the win. As it stands, it can be strategic to disconnect to prevent an opponent from getting the + 2.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I am going to try start a general feedback about boosters!

I am going to speak about boards and the usability of boosters on each one!

First I want to tell that my choice of boosters includes always the pink lollipop + something else! I cannot imagine playing without the pink lollipop, which is easy, flexible and it loads fast. The second booster I choose is a more powerfull booster, which can be used at a critical point of the match and can give victory! So my favorite combination is: pink lolli + striped or wrapped hammer!

Well, lets start:

Board 2 (or arena 2 if you want):

Here, player has to reach 43 points, which is not so difficult! The two basic boosters, pink lollipop and liquorice cage can do a good job and is a good choice. Both of them can be activated more than one time during a match on this board. My favorite striped hammer it is possible not to fill on this board, there is a risk here choosing it, but if it is loaded it is very powerful at the end of the game! The wrapped hammer (which I have the feeling that loads a bit faster), is a better choice, especially in the middle of the board, when player looks for the last points to win! Another reason is that there is a possibility wrapped hammer to be activated 2 times during the match, giving more possibilities for victory!

I do not prefer powerful boosters on normal days, but using them yesterday and today (because they load faster) I realised that the fishnet is very powerful, because it attracts opponent's fish! Ther is no other way to be damaged, except to be hit by fish three times!

Another blocker which loads fast and works good is the liquorice swirl, which is very good when a player wants to destroy opponent's special candies!

My opinion is the same about the rest of the "classic" boards (arenas 3, 4 and 5), with a small difference on arena 5:

This is IMO a "striped hammer's Heaven", because the board's architect helps striped hammer to be activated at least once in a match and it is the critical point which can give victory!

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

Im just going to be straightforward and not worry about judgement. I haven't been playing 😕 this past month. The game I can see is still the same. No real changes. I'm certain the studio knows, as well as most players that that are apart of the RC group, how I feel about everything regarding the RC. If you were to read any previous posts in any RC thread, you'll most likely read on how I feel. Goodnight all. ❤

• Allyd25
    Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3

Agreed! If the studio wants to fix the game they should un-do all the changes that were made in the past 8 months (give or take). Back when we had the choice of boosters they seemed to load at the appropriate speeds.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    edited September 2020

I gave up playing it last week because I’m fed up with the board always being in the favour of the opponent, when I only get my first 2 moves and they have won the game it doesn’t encourage me to continue. I may have had the odd 2 or 3 streak in the last few weeks but have mainly been in the 20’s position wise. I found up to then also that the opponent always seems to get 3 or 4 blockers down before I’ve even charged any. So I will take a look but if the opponents are getting the same faster charge they are just going to beat me quicker.

Edit ; I’ve just played using 5 tickets 1st go I filled net once, 2nd filled cage once, 3rd wiggling 2x, 4th wiggling 3x, 5th I didn’t get a chance to fill anything before I lost. I again had a 2 streak and lost on the 3rd...not unusual. With my 6th ticket won for my first win I filled both my striped lolly and cupcake 2x

They appear to be filling up quicker which is better than not at all. I don’t like the fact that now when you open Jelly you get the RC balloon without anyway of backing out so you have to open it before you can cancel and go to the main game.

• alsto40

ATTN STUDIO- I will say this one LAST time.... This game should be about SKILL with a sprinkle of luck. It should NOT be about how many cages can I put down on my opponent before my timer runs out . You NEED to make this game FAIR!! This game is so one sided that it’s easy to see who is going to win!! Turn off the ridiculous candy drops. Make each booster blocker activate at the same time... not 3 candies this game and 24 the next. Fix the timer issue. I barely have enough time if I am lucky enough to use multiple boosters/blockers and take my turns before my timer is running out. YET the opponent gets to use 6 booster/blocker combos before they make their move and they still have half their timer left.

You have plenty of feedback on these threads & now want to act like you are listening us about the activation of these. Of course you still spin to benefit you. Especially when the opponents get theirs activated cause their board is covered in red & blues while mine are purple, green & yellows.

The boosters/blockers should really only activate once each game. This way you choose wisely when to use it. Again skill over luck.

You seriously need to re-evaluate how you want to keep running this game... the way it is... you are losing a ton of people. I mean who is going to pay 100 gold bars to keep their streak alive only to have you rig the game again & they still lose. Why pay that when in the end you get a measley 15 gold bars as the winner.

• JMag
    JMag Posts: 132 Level 3

Here’s my feedback so far.

Boosters are filling up way too fast now. You have a total advantage if you go first. I won my first 7 games and went first in all of them. The minute I was second, I lost. Winning those games had nothing to do with strategy, it was because my boosters filled up so fast, I was able to win by my second turn for the most part.

I have a suggestion.

Slow down the boosters and slow down the blockers even more. If people want to use them, make them work for them.

Now I have been playing RC right from the beginning, but I have only recently joined this community. I have never liked most of the changes that have been made and also wish we could go back to our choice of boosters.

I’m disappointed to read that people have been giving feedback for months and they feel nothing has been done about it.

Its about time the studio starts listening.

• alsto40

Of course I just had this long post and now it’s gone?!! 😠

This game should be about skill with a little luck. And not the luck from the candy gods and the rigging of the boards. The boosters & blockers should only activate one each per game. That brings the skill into. It shouldn’t be about how many times I can cage my opponent because I have all the red & blues & they don’t.

Make this game FAIR for all. And if you need more feedback.... there’s plenty on these boards. Read them!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?