🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options

Hey, I’m so sorry to hear about your sister. We don’t know each other but you are welcome to private chat with me anytime you need an ear.

• mdeus
    Options

Umm, no. Extra tickets are given at treasure chests. A ticket is spent each time you play a game. The ticket is not reimbursed because you won that game. Haven’t you ever run out of tickets in the middle of a streak? I did at least 5 times today! Lol

• mdeus
    Options

Oh my, no to that as well. Sorry. It doesn’t matter if the other player leaves early. You win.period. There are no reward tickets for getting a perfect score. Period.

• Armijo
    Armijo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I love the game. I can play it 24/7 of I could. For the emoji you should make a facepalm emoji

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

@ZeesLady

Hi, there!

I am so sorry about your sister. I can’t imagine how you are feeling. My prayers are with you and your family. 🙏🏻

I think if you are talking about changing your pic ID in the game, you just have to go to your profile settings and change it. Not sure about the pic profile here in the community which is different from the game but I am sure someone will be able to help you. I am glad you’re trying to change your ID for something more real. I personally don’t trust someone using an ID character figure from candy crush jelly in the game because I feel that they can easily pass for bots or fake winners when they are competing against us. Some don’t even have a name under their ID pics.

Yeah, they cheat very easily. One example: You are about to win the game with a score of 45 close to 47 winning and you still have 3 more opportunities. They only have a score of 25 and a poor game with 2 more opportunities. They wait patiently. Then they make two moves almost at the top. They get a stripped candy or colored bomb! They hit it or splash it with their lollipop booster. It spread all over 🍭 and they win! It must be something they know already and where to hit this candies in order for them to win the game. If I do it myself, it won’t work 🙄 Some other times, they just come and win the game instantly. The app starts pouring stripped candies and colored bombs so they spread them all over and win the game immediately.

Something weird happened to me the other day during a competition. The green opponent’s hand moved to my area. Looked like it was going to move one of my candies but then moved fast to their area and made their usually striking winning move. Also, their boosters and cages fill up two times faster than mines from the very beginning of the game so they can block me and paralyze me from continuing with the game, making me loose. I call that cheating.

Good luck on your next competition! 🍀 🍭 🍬

Best wishes to you ❤️

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi everyone my opinion is that the boards are fixed so a few only can get a good winning streak. As for them having speeded up the rate the special blockers fill up..if you go second like I do the majority of the time then you will be blocked in about 5 places before you even get to spread any jelly. I don’t agree that people are leaving the game early I think it is still this fault with the game that needs fixing. Several times I have had it come up that my opponent has left the game when their hand is on the board in the middle of a move. They wouldn’t be purposefully leaving and making a move at the same time. I like the theory of the game but it needs to work properly without any glitches. Now it isn’t about skill it’s about how many blockers you can put on your opponents board which isn’t sportsmanship. It would be fairer if you were allowed a maximum of 2 blockers each so you didn’t totally block the board up, they would get used more wisely. I do think that the game is also about how much money you are willing to spend. You’re bound to do better if you buy 24 hour tickets and pay to keep your win streak, that’s not skill that’s all about how much money you have or are willing to spend. Maybe there should be a separate tournament for those of us who can’t afford to do that. The game should be enjoyable and I’m afraid the majority of the time it just isn’t... who wants to lose virtually all of the time..sorry but I’m out of it.

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

@Sharon_Loose

Hi,

I agree in many of your opinions. Unfortunately the developers don’t care about the minority of us that don’t fit in their list of gamers who spend money just to satisfy their addiction to the game. NO, I won’t spend not even a penny to keep playing in order to win. Yes, I really believe that the game is fixed in favor to those players. Sometimes they are just mean during the game because they already know we are in disadvantage. But, I don’t leave the game when I notice someone is playing hard and fair to win the game. I am also thinking seriously on leaving the game because it gives me more frustrations than fun when I see how unfair it is most of the time. I don’t think the developers care. They have said that they have millions of players around the world so why they will care about others by fixing the game to make it fun and fair for everyone? They get enough money since this is a business. They also make you watch commercial videos if you want to get extra lives in candy crush games and I am sure they also get pay good many by this retailers........ So, I will stop watching those, too. Less business for them.

Have a good day ☀️

• mdeus
    Options

I couldn’t agree with you more. Well said.

Sorry to lose your insight and expertise.

• srgoodson
    srgoodson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm addicted to Royal Championship and I can't wait for it to be available to play! But I also agree with a lot of other comments about getting to the end of a final match and I lose it seems like every time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?