How do you add friends in candy crush jelly

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,983 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @RyansGirl . Welcome to our Community

If you play through Facebook , You can add friends that play Candy Crush Jelly, and If you play in King account You can add by Email addresses.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @RyansGirl and welcome to CC Jelly community :)

the easiest way would be adding friends through Facebook

If you don't play with Facebook you can add friends on King platform through CCS game and you'll be able to see them on all King games. For this you need to know your friends emails.

please go to king.com on PC (it doesn't work on mobile), click "Games" at the top left, select Candy Crush Saga game , click "Settings" at the top right and enter you King account credentials, click "Play Now" pink button. Now with the game open you'll see a panel with a list of players like this:

you can now enter your friend's email.

PS. if anything hasn't changed in the past months, the friends should visit king.com too and accept the friendship request to complete the process. This has been my experience, I have still a pending request 😅

Hope this helps :)

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can search Candy Crush Jelly Group to add more friends on Facebook that you can send/receive more lives by friends. 😊

And how about you have clicked on "friends list" on King Games's Facebook Notification? (if you haven't clicked it yet) 🤔

Here is that link then you can skip to like my upper one here 👆 :

And I have another ideas how to add more friends easier that they will send you more lives on any King's Game! 😉

** If you connected to Facebook, you make sure ask lives to your friends or Any King's Game Players first on any King's game, then you can receive live from your friends and Any King's Game Players if they have sent! 😉 **

** If you connected to King.Com Account, King's players will send you more lives too but it's send more lives than Facebook. 😊 **

And if you also click on to King.Com Account from PC, then you log in and open the game, you'll see the following message on the left side:

That means if you have your friend's email, you can add your friend's email then you can see your friends are added on any King's game. 😊

I hope this helps too! 😉

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?