🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Lost Beans

tantebin2
tantebin2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Has anyone else lost there beans in Farm Heros? I had close to 30,000 beans and the next day I had 1275????

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hi @tantebin2 amd welcome to the community :)

Sorry you lost your beans 😔 You're currently in candy crush jelly saga support forum, for support questions about FSH this is the support section:

Tagging @QueenMia , hopefully she can move this discussion in the right forum 🙂

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yes! As Pitty Kitty has answered you to ask a question about this game on Farm Heroes Support Community on next time. 😉

Don't worry! You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Missing items" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (but use Game ID with phone as well and How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

⚠️ Also please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall any King's Game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Yes we have recieved this problem reports from some other players. But as described above please contact player support directly from the settings of your game application so that player support can look the problem in your game and rectify it.

As explained above please follow the correct forum of farm heroes saga srction.

Have a nice day ahead.😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?