gowith
gowith Posts: 1 Newbie

Lost all my progress

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you tried these steps that I hope this helps :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2020

Hi @gowith and welcome to Jelly community :)

Do you have a King or Facebook account connected to the game, so you can save your progress? If yes, please read here:

--------------------

Provided you've been saving your progress, you can recover it again. The first step is to identify how you saved your progress before.

• If you used a King profile, go to the settings menu and tap the orange King icon, then just submit the email address and password you saved when you set up your King account. Once done, you should find your progress back.
    • If you linked your game to Facebook, you'll just need to reconnect your game to the same Facebook profile using the blue Facebook 'connect' button. Important note: if you share your device, or have more than one Facebook profile, you'll need to make sure the active Facebook account on your device is the one you saved the progress to in the first place.
    • If you share your device and you're unsure of the Facebook profile you're logged in as, go to the settings menu and choose the option to log out of Facebook. Once this is done, check the active Facebook profile on your mobile and make sure it's the right one. Then go back to the game and connect to Facebook again.

----------------------------

If you didn't save your progress with Facebook or King, you won't be able to recover lost progress as it was never synchronized. In this case, please create a King account or connect to a Facebook profile.

CM @Lola_Pop could kindly manually restore your progress for you. For this, please tell us: 1) the last level you wish to return to and 2) your game user ID so your game can be located. A game user ID is a number made of 10 digits.

Here's how you can find your game ID:

Click HERE for King app on mobile and w10 pc app

Click HERE for Facebook

Hope it helps :)

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited September 2020

Hello @gowith and good day to you.

Understood that you have lost all your progress. I hope you have tried recover your progress as per the steps suggested by Pitty_Kitty.

If you already have saved your progress via FB/King.com and still unable to restore your level, make your way to King Support Team through here and they'll try to help you out the best they can. Please select "Problem with my game" and then "Game didn't save".

If you still fail to get your levels restored to its original, then let us know again before we seek help from CM as last resort.

Thank you for your patience and please feedback/update us on the above by clicking on the "QUOTE" in any of our messages or copy and paste my name @wykoon whilst replying. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?