🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• emilialayne
    emilialayne Posts: 5 Level 2

I would like to you recommend moving the save progress button perhaps to the top of the screen away from the leave game button. So that somebody doesn't accidentally spend 15 gold bars to save progress they don't care to save or intend to save. It's happened to me more than once and I'm sure I can't be the only one

• ambernecta1969
    ambernecta1969 Posts: 9 Level 2

I can't get in the royal championship, first bit said update, so I did, now it says they're doing maintenance, its been 4 days.......I uninstalled and reinstalled, but still I CANT GET IN, just keeps saying, "Having Maintenance".....am so fed up, its my favourite of all the Candy games....

PLEASE HELP

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

Anyone getting the RC?

• schnepfenfisch
    schnepfenfisch Posts: 4 Newbie

Get this message since I updated last tuesday, and I lost all my boosters with the update!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Yeah, it's really nonsense. I pass it on to the CM. @Lola_Pop

That it goes to the studio for improvement.

Thank you.

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 739 Level 3

@Spinnifix

Thank you for bringing this issue to their attention.

Last night I also won the competition and again I got the same reward. 😕

At this point, I am feeling a little discouraged about playing to win the RC. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Spinnifix

Hello!

Always my pleasure. I am very sorry for you. Hopefully my dear CM can help.

Please do not be sad. I hope it will be okay soon. At the moment it's better to play another game first.

I'll give you both thumbs and head up!💖

@Lola_Pop

• Spinnifix

Hello!

Unfortunately you have to wait until Monday, then the CMs will be back.

Nevertheless, I would like to give you a piece of advice along the way:

Please keep your game up to date - check for updates and clear the cache. Then you are on the safe side.

Good luck🤗

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 739 Level 3

@Spinnifix

Great advice 👍🏼

Thanks! 🙏🏻

Have a nice weekend ☀️

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited October 2020

Studio 🎙 change the prizes to something worth more than this insult of a prize of 15 gb for first place. Stupid. We need a ticket bank. I personally don't like the boosters and blockers setup either. Give us either the pink lolli and cage (original RC setup) or let us choose which ones to start the game off with. I'm tired of asking and thats why I hardly get on anymore because the company does not listen or care what we think. New boards...when does this happen? This has been going on ALL. DANG. YEAR now and everyone is tired (Edit by CM: Rude)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?