🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

Amen Sister!!! 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 Lame a$$ change takes time bull 💩!!!

I am tired of finally getting to the treasure chest after a 7 game streak and there is NO prizes for RC?? Like WTF is that?? I don’t need regular Jelly prizes. JUST STOP ALREADY!!

Can we also talk about this TIMER issue as well. Like seriously it’s all sorts of F$&@ up!! Seriously I am tired of the opponents getting up to 2-3 mins per turn while I even think for a half a second and my timer is running out.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

You are welcome to open this in the ideas area. Maybe you will get a lot of votes.

Good Luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• ambernecta1969
    ambernecta1969 Posts: 9 Level 2

That's an automated message off Spinnifix....it's their answer on every post.....

Where is the best place to shop?

Spinnifix

"Hello and welcome to our beautiful community.......

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello @95chata !

First of all: congratulations for winning the Championship!!

@LadyRaffie and I collect the players' feedback and I can assure you we pass it on to our Studio. So, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on this specific topic with us. 😊

• yuny
    yuny Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited October 2020

Wonder what you do with our comments and feedback. I see the same issues that annoy the players. Same ridiculous rewards, same predictable boards, same laughing emoji that (Edit by CM: Rude) use so un respectfully. Is a shame for this is a really good game. Please do something about it. I don’t care spending money on a game that actually worth it.

107302 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited October 2020

Sent email, but the internet keeps cutting out. Not on my end, But games end. Don’t get life back, lose progress & possible win. Should not be penalized

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 732 Level 3
    edited October 2020

It’s ridiculous that you get this kind of score after working hard to win over your opponent.........You get a perfect streak and then the app configures the same score as your opponent and give you only 3 points? And why not configuring the extra point for a winning streak? 🤨

C’mon! If that’s the case, we both should get at least 5 points, don’t you think? Why so greedy?

@DEVELOPERS: Please, fix this issue

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 732 Level 3

What a horrible way to calculate the score during the match. I did better moves and streaks than my blue opponent. I was up to 44, he was 40. I did a big streak and what the app does? They lowered my score to 38 and this person or bot 🤖 won with 39 points. This is a non-sense competition! 😤 It doesn’t bring fun to the game anymore but pure frustrations. 😖

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,797 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

Mostly of players have asked this problem too, you can check this information :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please be careful with your language. I would like to send you to the ideas area, where you are welcome to vote.

@Lola_Pop

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?