🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Spinnifix

Hello!

I would like to shock you into the idea area, there you can vote and come up with an idea yourself. Please formulate it very well and in detail. Maybe with pictures if you have some.

Good luck

• Spinnifix

Hello!

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. please clear the cache and restart, good luck

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @yuny ,

We collect your feedback and take it to the teams which are developing the game, thinking of new features, working hard to make Jelly better and better. It's extremely useful for them to know what their players- you- think about the game. Of course there are other factors they have to consider before changing features, but knowing what you think and how you feel about their decisions is important.

• Elthan
    Elthan Posts: 21 Level 2

I'm.relieved it's working without issues...

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

@Lola_Pop I would really like to know what the other factors are. We have been hearing the same thing for over a year. This game isnt getting any better it has gotten horribly worse. Yall want us to spend 40 gbs and up but the prize for 1st place is 15 gb. If yall want people to be excited and play the game and spend money then something needs to be done. Alot of players that have played since the beginning are fed up. No one is listening

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 738 Level 3

@Spinnifix

Please, show me!

Here is a pic, just to give you and idea. I get those results very often and it’s really annoying after trying very hard to win the match. (To protect our privacy, I removed the opponent’s pic and myself)

Thanks,

• Spinnifix

Hello my dear!

I'm really sorry, but I rarely play the game. Because it's too boring for me. I'm still under 100 levels. I could just give you a player expert. In Candy Crush or in Candy Friends or in Candy Soda, I could help you a lot more. Thank you for tagging me.

Have a nice Day

@Sharon_Loose & @regal @RegalRenz

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Thanks for the tag @Spinnifix Hi @95chata yes I agree it is very annoying, in my opinion if it’s a tie then you should both get marked as if you have won not lost. I don’t play RC at the moment but obviously this is down to the developers and there is nothing that we in the community can do about this apart from discuss it amongst ourselves.

• Spinnifix

@Sharon_Loose

Thank you Sharon.

I know that the RC is being worked on, you will see the result then. Unfortunately I can't say anything more about that. I'm really sorry!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?