🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

We need Candy Crush Jelly Game Experts!

Comments

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3

@LadyRaffie

I don’t know if you are still looking, but I would love to be a Candy Crush Jelly Expert!

It’s my favorite game! (I also play ccs, soda, bubble witch 3 and pyramid solitaire). I am a huge fan of the Royal Championship and the regular levels.

Since I have joined the community, I’ve checked everyday to see what new updates/contests/badges are available, and love answering questions and helping other community members ♥️

My ultimate goal is to become a Superstar, as well as a Game Expert. I also would be so honored to ever receive Member of the Month! My husband makes fun of me for being so excited about the community, but it has been a delightful discovery! I love how positive everyone, especially the CM’s, experts and Superstars.

I am also curious about BubbleWitch3, if they ever need more Experts, please keep me in mind 🧚🏼‍♀️

Anywho, enough of my rambling on! Thank you for your consideration!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello to both of you!

It would be an honor to have you as Game Experts either here in Jelly or @lilikoikisses in BW3.

I already know the great work, of @DeepshikhaSharan and @lilikoikisses that's the spirit! 😍

Unfortunately you will have to choose in which one you would like to be an Expert. Even though, you can help in both or even 5 games, you will only be Game Expert for one of them. To be honest, we need experts both in BW3 and in Jelly, so whatever you choose, you will be a great asset, I'm sure!

As a reminder of what being a Game Expert means:

Just show us that the Community really matters to you by making an impact.

How? Well, there are different options, but the most relevant ones are:

Become an influential and active member of this Community and you will become right away a Candidate for Candy Crush Jelly Game Expert.

I'm looking forward to see you both in the Community helping our players and giving them some nice tips and advices. 🤗

Oh, and @lilikoikisses looking forward seeing you in BW3 too 😉

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    edited August 2020

Hey there @LadyRaffie! Thanks for asking me in which game I want to be an Expert. I am ready to be an Expert in CCJS and not in SC. I will always help in SC if I see a question but people don't actually ask questions about that and so I am unable to do anything for that game. I will surely be more active now.

Due to the Covid situation my health has been very bad and so I have been offline for a past few weeks but I have already announced my comeback on the Community and will become more active in the next few days.

Thanks again for the message!

I will help more people and be on my journey of becoming an Expert!

Bye!

Today is my First Community Anniversary! A start of a new year!

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3

@LadyRaffie It's so hard to pick just one! That's like picking a favorite child 😂

If I had to, I would probably go with BW3, mainly because I know there will be more interest from other players in Jelly. I would like to see more BW3 content available to create a bigger presence in the community, and would love to help come up with ideas to make that happen.

Also, Bubble Witch Saga was King's first mobile game release, so I feel like it deserves some love 🎀

• Ace94
    Ace94 Posts: 26 Level 2

Hello there @QueenMia ,  I’ve been playing the game for some time but just joined the community yesterday, glad to be a part of it and read all the interesting comments. BTW I’m at level 3904. I was wondering if anyone is ahead of me ? I have also been playing the RC since it started and written maybe THOUSANDS of times to King Care addressing some major issues , they always reply with a default answer (Anna the virtual assistant) and ask me to join the community for further info. At last I did. I’ve also posted one of the major problems regarding the championship in the thread “Royal Championship - what do you think?” , would be glad if you read it and shared your view.

I absolutely love the game, consider myself an expert in it and I’m willing to interact and help other members of the community so please do consider my promotion.

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,262 Level 5

@QueenMia

Have you been helping other players lately?

*yes i love helping people, i want to see these people achieve success and solve their problems with the game

Have you been active and engaged on the Community in the past months?

* Yes , I'm always around

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,262 Level 5
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5

@LadyRaffie,I’d also like to try my hand at being a Jelly Expert.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

i also interested to be an game expert here 🎉🎉

i am helping players in support area

• lilmamachrislong34
    lilmamachrislong34 Posts: 207 Level 3

I would love to be a expert

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?