🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Bots? 🤖🤔 🤯

95chata
95chata Posts: 740 Level 3
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

Is she or he a bot? 🤖 Because she/he always wing. Never fails 🤯

Since yesterday I have been playing against these strangers. No real photo ID that identify them. Sometimes they don’t show their names either. They get favored by the office with large amounts of wrapped candies, colored bombs. They get their bomb and cage boxes filled fast, etc

My app is up to date. I cleaned some cookies, catches, etc Nothing has changed. Same behavior of the app. 🤯

Not a fair competition 👎🏼

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Hi, @95chata,

welcome to our sweet community.

What happens to you happens to me often. In the beginning, I was always very annoyed when something like this happened. In the meantime, I am more relaxed. It's just a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Also I don't have a real photo as an avatar. And some days I was lucky that delicious sweets fell on my side of the board and I won. It was inexplicable to me when and why it happened. My opponent must have thought I was a bot.

I wish you luck on your side for the next games. You can't influence it, I can't. We can only hope for chance.

• 95chata

@Spinnifix

Then Nicole must feel privileged. The bots 🤖 are always on her side of the board. Not fair that she just appears and kick others behinds so easily. Like I said, she never fails.

I hope I don’t have to have another match with her again because I will leave the game immediately. I don’t have to waste my energy because of fake players like her.

• Spinnifix

@95chata

I know that too, I hardly got a chance. I then ignored it and continued playing on the map. Because I didn't enjoy it. But in general this game is too boring for me and rarely play it. Maybe something will be changed! Don't hang your head or ignore it !!! There are other games and new legends are to come.

Good luck

• nobots
    nobots Posts: 8 Level 2

@Spinnifix @95chata @jjac272903 @headoperations

Hi @95chata, I too have played the same bot as well as many others. I feel your frustration and like you I am fed up with how unfair this game has become. They truly seemed to be slowly ruining what use to be a fun game. I think this is the first time I know of where somebody from King has admitted to the use of bots so at least that’s a good thing!

Guten Tag / Hi, Spinnifix you stated the following in your response to @95chata - Hello! The bots are marked with a player. This is a normal player !! Hope this helps you !! - I’ve also played this same bot and many others. Can you please clarify how “the bots are marked with a player” ? The game is very unfair and the bots are forever ruining the streak just before getting to the chest. It’s extremely frustrating not at all a fun game to play at the moment with the obvious sabotage of our game to get us to spend money on keeping our progress. I can’t speak for others but from my point of view to spend money on a “free” to play game is ridiculous.. @Spinnifix could you please help me understand the need to use the bots in the way they’re being used?

• Spinnifix

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

What I can only tell you is that the bots happen to be in the game. There are sure to be a lot of them. I don't know any more and it's just a thought of mine. For more information, I'll give you the CM @Lola_Pop . He can pass it on to the studio to work on it. Because the RC is already being worked on because the problem is known.

• nobots

@Spinnifix @headoperations @95chata @Lola_Pop

Hi Spinnifix, thanks for clarifying the use of bots. The game has been ruined by the use of the bots. I know I’m not the only player that has stopped playing this game due to how frustrating it is now. To say that it’s an issue is an understatement. I really hope the “studio” rethink all of the negative changes they’ve made to this game and start listening to the players / consumers because without us there is no point to the game if we’re not going to play it.! From everything I’ve read on all of the threads / posts there is an overwhelming fact that the “studio” haven’t listened to anything the players have been saying for over a year now. The game was great, one of the best and now it’s terrible, not fun, very frustrating it really is a shame that a company so big would destroy one of its best games.

Thanks for responding with honesty I appreciate it.

• Spinnifix

Thank you. To be honest, that's what every player says about their game, and it's always the same as what the players say. It doesn't matter which game. You can then answer that yourself! I'm in so many pages and always read the same thing !! In the end, the players decide what to do. Since too much money is still being spent, nothing will change that! That's how I see it. Unfortunately and I am really very sorry! Nice Friday

• nobots

@Lola_Pop

Hi, I know you’ve been tagged into this thread but you haven’t responded to anything that has been asked or spoken about with regards to the use of bots! I understand that the studio are aware of the problem the bots are causing with game play but are they fixing the problem? I understand that during the testing of the game prior to releasing it to the wider consumer it may have been necessary to use bots, but now the bots are clearly being used to manipulate consumers into spending money, and in doing so are ruining game play for most players. Can you please confirm if the bots will remain apart of the game?

@headoperations

• 95chata

@DieOmimi

I wanted to share with you this quote about a say “It’s just a game” The same phrase and I quote “It's just a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose”that you wrote to me in your reply.

I couldn’t agree more with the person who wrote this quote 👇🏼 You know.....I can be ok when I lose a game match, especially when that match is fair. I think we all want to have fun playing games and it’s so normal that we get frustrated when things are so unfair. It’s a natural feeling and we can’t avoid it.

So many unfair things are happening with this game. I am not the only person who is complaining. If you read their posts, you will know there are a lot and the office is not doing anything to fix those issues.

Unfurtunately the office or the developers of the game are favoring the blue opponents. The bots 🤖 are with them and against us “the red opponents”(in that case, Me)

I am not sure if that “Nicole” is a bot 🤖 or a real person. The only thing I can tell you is that I am almost sure he or she is a fake player winning all the time.

As you mentioned:

“Also I don't have a real photo as an avatar. And some days I was lucky that delicious sweets fell on my side of the board and I won. It was inexplicable to me when and why it happened. My opponent must have thought I was a bot.“

To me it’s EXPLICABLE. The office is favoring those fake players very often with tons of sweet colored bombs, wrapped candies and lollipops just to blasts us. They must have a big reason to do that. Perhaps, a way of making money by selling gold bars to the people losing so they continue playing and hoping for a win.

When I get those sweet candies very rarely, I feel embarrassed and sorry for my opponents.

Regarding the photo ID, I think it’s a good idea to have a real one instead of an “avatar” That will give to each player a sense of trust and maybe, maybe I will stay until the end of a match if I notice that my opponent has a real face and is not acting mean towards me during the dueling. But of course, I can’t influence it. All I can do is leave the match if I don’t trust those avatars with no name sometimes.....

Hopefully you as a part of the King community can have some influence with the office and helps with the many issues about the game.

Thank you,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?