๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Bots? ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคฏ

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 738 Level 3

@nobots

Thank you for your comments about my post regarding Bots ๐Ÿค– in RC game.

You nailed it with your comments about the use of bots.

And if they are not Bots, what are they?

Itโ€™s very obvious that this people (the blue opponents) get favored by the office with showers of colored candies ๐Ÿญ bombs, etc and win almost instantaneously and leave us feeling like fools. Itโ€™s not fair. Especially for players that pay lots of many buying gold bars and still losing. I can imagine how frustrated they might feel.

Now I know that I am not the only one experiencing this issues with the game. Many players probably donโ€™t know about the King Community and thatโ€™s why they donโ€™t talk about it. Hopefully the office can fix the so many issues and make this competition a fun experience instead of so much frustration for gamers like me and you.

Thank you also to @Spinnifix for your honest words and for always willing to help us when we are in doubt about the game.

Wishing you the best in everything you do๐Ÿ€

Peace โœŒ๐Ÿผ & โค๏ธ

• 95chata
    edited October 2020

Today is BOT ๐Ÿค– day! They are attacking me from everywhere! ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿ’ฃ ๐Ÿ˜–

Yesterday was a better day and I didnโ€™t have bots ๐Ÿค–in my way. I ranked 2nd on the list but now I am at the bottom. Wow.....

I donโ€™t think the office will fix this issues with the use of bots ๐Ÿค– in a match and in favor of the blue opponents, since itโ€™s very convenient for them in order to make money from the app

I think the only solution to the problem here is to leave the game and stop wasting my energy and time. I know they will not miss me since I donโ€™t spend money buying gold bars to continue playing, because I am not addictive to play games. And for that reason, I am out. Bye, bye ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

This week is also very bad for me! A lot of bots! I come 1st many times in my leaderboard but it is very annoying if we cannot proceed further to peacock modes becase we find bots!

• 95chata

@NikolaosProdromidis

Unfortunately, that problem with bots ๐Ÿค– is taking all the fun away from honest players that all we want is to have fun and win in a fair way.

I feel you because I have been in that situation many times before and itโ€™s frustrating and not fun at all.

Hopefully our game experts that work in the King community can be able to help us by passing the voice to the office so they can improve the game for better. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

I hope you have better luck next time! ๐Ÿ€

• 95chata

I guess the office worked out this competition already so the blue opponents can win this time.

I was in second place a few minutes ago and now I am at the bottom because the office is helping this players to win. And I say โ€œ helping themโ€ because they are winning with no efforts at all. ๐Ÿ˜ I am sorry but even do itโ€™s the office fault by sending bots ๐Ÿค– with a shower of stripped candies and colored bombs in favor of those opponents, I will leave the game at any time during the dueling and they wonโ€™t have the big opportunity of a big streak. And if they donโ€™t like it, they should complaint to the office and ask them to stop doing this and make the competition fair for both opponents.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

ฮ™ want to add something more about "bots"!

It is easy to understand if a profile is a "bot", due to some features.

They have cartoonish profiles under certain names, who we meet very often! On the other hand, as long as I play RC, I have never met the same human profile as an opponent twice!

They also do not react if we use emojis and they never leave the game if they loose!

And yes, they can loose! There are some "bot" profiles which I have won again and again!

I suppose that various "bots" are at different degrees of learning how to play!

Sometimes I think that some "bots" are just new players advanced by the game for winning to be addicted, but of course I have not any proof of this...

• 95chata

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis!

First, thank you for your comments in my posts! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป You seem like a nice guy! Easy to approach in any conversation regarding the RC and always willing to help anyone with any issues or doubts about the game. I love your optimism and good sense of humor. You donโ€™t easily get so frustrated about all the crap going on with the RC championship.

I agree with you about the behavior of the bots ๐Ÿค– I have noticed that many times. Technically I am new playing RC but it didnโ€™t take me a long time to figure it out and on how the studio operates.

I am not gone completely from the game. I play sometimes when I feel bored Lol but every time I do that, I get more convinced that nothing will change in our benefit.

Today I played a match and unfortunately I had an encounter with either a bot or game hacker. I won the game 50 to 40 but then I got the message โ€œno internet connectionโ€ and I lost the points. I donโ€™t even want to complain to the office/studio because I feel that they donโ€™t care. And if I do, they will probably grant me with the points lost but still they wonโ€™t fix the issues with bots, glitches and game hackers. To me, and since I am not looking forward to win the championship anymore, I feel that itโ€™s a waste of time and energy to be dealing with the studio.

But I understand many of you when things like this are happening. Specially if you guys pay ๐Ÿ’ฐ for unlimited lives or tickets ๐ŸŽซ in order to win the game and instead, losing so many times due to the discrepancies of the application.

I'll be around to cheer you up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป every time you post something about winning a streak or the championship. ๐Ÿ† Good luck! ๐Ÿ€

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@95chata! Hi!

It is nice to speak to people here about the game etc.

Optimism and humor help because first of all this is a game and nothing more!

Of course sometimes we meet situations that make us being frustrated, but we have to remember that's a game.

Some ideas to make the game better must be said here!

See you around in the forum, I visit it very often!

๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?