🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why can't I get candy crush jelly to work

Happygal
Happygal Posts: 4 Newbie

I've tried everything. Cleared my cachet, restarted my device, unplugged my connection Nothing I do works. I can't use the Play Store and I can't sign in. I can play regular Candy Crush Jelly on the correct level but my avatar has no face. I keep getting the

Best Answer

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

You're playing on the PC with the Window 10 app, right? This is normal with Window 10. I have that in many games too. Please ignore it !! Otherwise everything is okay with you? Or do you have any peroblems?

Please get in touch.

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Happygal
    Happygal Posts: 4 Newbie

I cant ignore it because I cant play the Royal Championship, it says "no internet connection. My internet works just fine. I also cannot sign in to the game with Facebook or email. I have tried all the above to resolve this. My next move is to Uninstaller it.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

廾𝗂 @Happygal, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Facebook recently made a change to its platform & this means that you might experience issues when sending/receiving Lives and/or messages from Friends as well as with connection & avatars. King is aware of this issue & is working to fix it as quickly as possible.

🔻Extra Tips 🔻

• If you have your Game connected through Facebook, make sure that it has access to your Facebook Friends List. This permission will automatically expire from time to time & if the Game doesn't have such access all Lives will remain blocked (go Here for more help & info on this).
    • If you play on a Mobile device, make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version (here are a couple of guides on how to keep your Apps updated on Android & iOS).

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King community. My partner was referring to you ignoring the fact that your avatar is blank.

As for the connection problem, it has been happening for a long time and recently we have seen that some players solve it simply by paying for Internet connections, with the game open. After a minute or two, turn it on again and everything works.

Please give it a try and tell us if it was fixed.

Thanks and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?