🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Allen’s win streak boosters.

Options

This is gone now! Without win streak cannot make all levels much harder or almost impossible to win. Please bring the Allen’s win streak back!

Comments

• moaslokkaas
    moaslokkaas Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem with you for the win streak has been removed by King!!! That game does spend money for all levels make almost impossible to complete, and King take all event from the game!

What a crappy game!🤦🏻‍♂️

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache. Events come and go, don't worry, it might come again. Because events are given to selected groups of players. It could be that it has now been taken out of your home.

Hope this helps you !!

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?