🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why can't I play the Royal Championship? (UNDER INVESTIGATION)

Options

Answers

• domanmom
    domanmom Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

There are these candies that are covered in the pink bubblegum that are not appearing correctly. I circled them in green. 💙 I wonder, do the game developers read any of this?

Thanks!💛

• domanmom
    domanmom Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I also want to say that the jelly royal start screen or whatever it is called is stuck and does not display properly. I am attaching a screenshot of what I see on my iPhone 6.🧡 I hope future updates solve all of these issues.❤️

Thanks.

• ohitsdanni
    ohitsdanni Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

YES!! I have tried it all multiple times. Uninstall/reinstall, clear cache, clear data, everything is up to date- system and app, LTE or wifi, nothing works.

I submitted a support ticket saying as much and received an email back telling me to look at the articles on how to do all of the things I just listed above. Super frustrating.

• TwistedTR
    TwistedTR Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have tried all of the suggested “fixes” for this issue and none have worked. I am using an iPhone. Only device I play this game on. I find it absolutely ridiculous that this is happening to so many people and no fixes. People that have purchased unlimited tickets def need to be reimbursed and everyone should be given bonuses for the next RC. Get your sh** together - not an issue on our ends!

• DocKing
    DocKing Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited December 2020
    Options

For the last two days, I have not been able to play the verses game on CC Jelly. I can play the regular game, but not the versus because it's saying "No Internet." However, my internet is working FINE. I restarted the phone and deleted/restored the app...

🤦🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️

HEEEELP!!

• liliwueen
    liliwueen Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have the same issue, started from yesterday afternoon. No internet connection while playing the game. I definitely had internet connection from yesterday to today.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @DocKing,

Sorry to hear that. But first, need to be on the right forum for this. You posted here at (CCSS) Soda, you want:

(CCJS) Candy Crush Jelly Saga, which is at:

So will ask one of our "Superstars" to move your posts there. Tagging @Elsa @Glenn1972 @Sukanta_Biswas or @kiara_wael.

The answer is right in your screenshot. "Couldn't connect"!. Doesn't mean you have a internet issue, could be the "Game Server" having an issue. Why it says, "No internet access. Try again later".

Can do basic troubleshooting if you like, clearing cache, if you use a browser, logging in / out, etc... Then try playing again. The King Community staff over at (CCJS) can help you further, if you need it.

Trust this helps.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/12/2020

• VVDA
    VVDA Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@DocKing Hi and welcome, There have been a few reports of this in the jelly saga forum. So maybe a temporary issue with one of the servers most reported happening on RC. As its the weekend it may be tomorrow before we get any news on this,

Thank you

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,580 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @dliz908 hello and welcome to our sweet community.

The problem with the internet connection is reported by many players and has already been passed on. Not only you are affected, but also with me the error occurs.

I'm sorry not to be able to tell you anything else (something positive), but we have to wait until Monday. Our community manager might be able to tell us something from the studio.

Be assured, it's not up to you, your device or your internet line. I have a strong internet line and a device with a powerful processor. And I have the same problem.

Please be patient.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?