Hey! Join us!

🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!
➡️ Have you passed a milestone level? Come grab your badges HERE!
➡️ Need some tips for a hard level? Head over HERE!
Due to an issue with our servers, on the 5th of July all Private Messages will be deleted and disabled. Read more HERE

Royal Championship: Rants, Raves, & Things Probably Best Left Unsaid

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 21,909 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

It is made that you should buy, only it is voluntary. You get a lot of boosters and also lives. Because you don't have to buy anything and you get on well.

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

I would like to send you to the ideas area and you can vote there.

Good luck

• jjac272903jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

Well, I see not a while lot has changed. I see we have new boards here and there. Sometimes these new boards come out and then get taken away 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I can't stand that. I think boards should be in constant rotation throughout the week. I think the RC should be on all the time. I've always said that but I understand if the studio needs a day off from putting it out to make sure there are no glitches 🤭

Also, we, who have been here since the jump of the RC, have been talking about the adjustments that SHOULD HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PLACE.

Ever since this pandemic (very convenient btw) stuff started changing. We didn't have the Royal Championship for a few weeks, month maybe, maybe shorter or a little longer. This was back in March I believe. All admins want everyone to know "Change is coming..." similar to "Winter is coming." We have to wait season after freaking season to get to it. My reference to Game of Thrones was necessary peeps. Anyway, I dont get on the community hardly ever anymore and I only play every now and again. I played over the weekend and noticed this internet connection issue after I paid for 24 hours. But whatever right...? We're all supposed to keep asking questions and getting answers to our questions that A, either take almost a damn year to correct or B, are total bs answers that will never happen or C....which is all of the above. C is the answer. Nothing changes. No one believes in changes of prizes or ideas pages because you guys that are admins, which I understand your messengers, but its mqjority all of the people working for King studio's, have LOST YOUR CREDIBILITY WITH ME IN THE GAME CHANGING. Im sure there are many players that don't play anymore. I play rarely but I still want to have hope but its hard to have hope when the prizes, the boosters, the ticket bank, the timer...everything that we gave ya'll as ideas and even before the ideas page existed, we told ya'll what we would like to see come and go or changed. Ya'll keep asking the players. Nobody gives a crap to answer anymore except newbies who will see for themselves. I love my jelly peeps regardless if I'm on every now and again or not. Im just speaking my opinion and how this is so very frustrating to me. Ugh. Rant over.

@headoperations (I guess you're still around friend ❤ )

@Leanna_Allen ( I guess you're still around too! ❤)

@Nix66 or is it @Nix666 (if you're still around too friend)

@dc2015 @alsto40 @Sweetie_Pie

@beanie904 @ClarenceBeaks

I can't even remember all my old friends. I dont have the list anymore. You guys and gals know who I'm talking about. Also, newbies that I have met as well. Love ya'll ❤

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 19,884 Sweet Legend

@jjac272903 It’s been months ~ It’s so awesome to see you back here (if only for a brief visit)! I see you’re still as passionate and spunky as ever 😉 and I love it. 🥰

The only change I’ve heard of lately for the RC is the Studio might possibly take it to a nighttime setting. 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s a Q&A in the discussion section titled ‘Behind the Jelly Scenes’ and that was mentioned in part five. Other than that it’s the same.

Even though the RC is frustrating as all get out at times I still find it my favorite part of Jelly. It’s a love hate relationship! 😂

Girl, for you though I’ve got nothing but love! 😘

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 7,662 Pro Player 👑

Yeah @jjac272903 I’m still around. I don’t play the RC anymore, but I still get on here from time to time.

This poor excuse for a game did help many of us get through a long stretch of the pandemic. That’s my positive comment about it.

I miss talking to all the original “jelly family”. We sure did have fun pointing out the bs together.

I hope you’re good kiddo. And I hope you and all the “jelly family” have a good Christmas. 😎

• alsto40alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

@jjac272903 The best part of them not doing any changes are the newbies who come in and complain about the same things we have for the past year.

I miss our little group we had. It was a lot of fun!! Hope you are doing well & have a great Holiday!!

• grffxprsgrffxprs Posts: 98 Level 3

I've been playing the royal championship all day and keep losing!!! This is as far as I've gotten (pic below). I've even bought tickets. Hate it when you play and play dont go anywhere!!!!!

• Tami1019Tami1019 Posts: 21 Pro Player 👑

The obvious rigging of the boards in the RC is beyond hilarious. Absolutely unbelievable, and I don’t really understand the point of it. Have to assume it’s just to make more money. Sad.

The games are very demanding and the players want to be challenged. In return you get more life and boosters. Is there really something where you need help? Then please let me know. thanks

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• BMummert46176BMummert46176 Posts: 64 Level 2

If they're not rigged then something is wrong. Some of the moves the opponents have made are impossible to make in a honest game. I've been beat too many times with out getting 1 chance. Tell me how that is fair? Also when opponent gets jelly when they are not even close or the move they have made wouldn't make jelly‼️ Right now I think I'm blocked from playing again. I've contacted king support but nothing from them. Toyal Championship doesn't even show up to be able to play on my Candy Crush Jelly main page. I played one session after the internet problem and not since. I hope this gets fixed soon!

Beth ✌🏻🧩🤶🎅

As you can see no Royal Championship game!